I thought I might as well start a thread for this as many have been or are going.I went yesterday, there probably not much I saw that others have already said but these were my main takeaways:
- I enjoyed going!
- The car still looks amazing
- Big emphasis on quality control
- The interior (especially tan leather) looks top notch. I didn't see ice grey.
- There has been some delay caused by the lockdown in China
- Definitely not in (or even close to) full production
- Cars I saw (in production) were for demonstration and dealers
- Saw all the colours (inside lighting) in various stage of build. Saw blue and red outside.
- They don't polish the cars so hopefully no swirl marks etc on paint.
- They will be running 2 shifts from the get go.
- Couldn't see a car with privacy glass on the rear
- Colour ratio (guestimates) in the production hall most to least: Nimbus(>5), magma(4), blue(2), yellow(1), verdant(1) and grey(1) this might relate to dealer choice
- The forged wheels looked good. Lots of space to see the discs and calipers. Black calipers black wheels and magma look like a good combo!