Emiras advertised for sale on other sites

Beardedbradley

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Amazing! - was it a V6? When is your expected delivery date?
Yes V6 manual, I was originally in Q2 2024. But Lotus contacted me last year to move me to Q1 2024. Recently they confirmed I’m still estimated delivery Q1 2024…..so I wait and see. I don’t really want to see til end of March.

Gprodigy

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I asked the dealer if anyone was canceling an order on their car here in the US. They told me the costumer is asking $125k for their Emira.

Just interesting info, curious how this translates once everyone gets their car soon.

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
I asked the dealer if anyone was canceling an order on their car here in the US. They told me the costumer is asking $125k for their Emira.

Just interesting info, curious how this translates once everyone gets their car soon.
$125K is crazy. We have cars being offered up even on this forum for the original FE 1.0 price.

Also, I'm not sure if it's the "customer" asking for $125k. If I had to guess, it's probably more like the dealer is fishing for someone willing to pay $125k for a car that they have a buyer cancellation on, and since the original buyer has a non-refundable deposit, they can take their sweet ass time seeing if anyone bites at the higher price.

IRN_M8DEN

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
$125K is crazy. We have cars being offered up even on this forum for the original FE 1.0 price.

Also, I'm not sure if it's the "customer" asking for $125k. If I had to guess, it's probably more like the dealer is fishing for someone willing to pay $125k for a car that they have a buyer cancellation on, and since the original buyer has a non-refundable deposit, they can take their sweet ass time seeing if anyone bites at the higher price.
Honestly, $120-$125k is exactly what I thought the price would be for people that don't want the car and are looking to make a quick buck. I think it's an amount someone would be willing to pay that couldn't buy their way into the queue for a FE. Is it a d!ck move? debatable.

Calran

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Last time I checked there were 74 Emiras available on Autotraders, now 59.

In a market where nothing is shifting, I think that shows an underlying demand for Emiras and people probably realising that at current levels they are a bargain of a car/package and likely at their bottom. I still think these cars will hold up very nicely, especially given limited supply and predicted 2027 line end for the Emira. Zero plans of selling mine and going to enjoy it for hopefully forever.

I think if the Emira had been launched 2 years earlier it would have been going £20k overs.

I wouldn’t be surprised as summer approaches and rates continue to drop the prices start increasing slightly from where they are.

Nick Sticks

Reaction score
Last time I checked there were 74 Emiras available on Autotraders, now 59.

In a market where nothing is shifting, I think that shows an underlying demand for Emiras and people probably realising that at current levels they are a bargain of a car/package and likely at their bottom. I still think these cars will hold up very nicely, especially given limited supply and predicted 2027 line end for the Emira. Zero plans of selling mine and going to enjoy it for hopefully forever.

I think if the Emira had been launched 2 years earlier it would have been going £20k overs.

I wouldn’t be surprised as summer approaches and rates continue to drop the prices start increasing slightly from where they are.
There's been about 64 for the last few weeks and it went to 59 yesterday so yes they are selling. I'm not sure about the prices rising though.

DJS

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Agree, don't see the prices rising but don't see them falling much either into the summer.

Calran

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Yes, what I meant more was the cheapest cars on autotrader will likely get bought up first and then new cars are likely to be advertised at higher prices as less cars are available, bringing the average price up. Obv things mileage etc will effect this.

Who knows, nobody has a crystal ball but ultimately it’s such a good car, I can see demand coming back quickly when the markets conditions improve. Still totally in love with mine.

Feel like this winter is probably the best time to snap up a bargain.

Last edited:

Nick Sticks

Reaction score
Yes, what I meant more was the cheapest cars on autotrader will likely get bought up first and then new cars are likely to be advertised at higher prices as less cars are available, bringing the average price up. Obv things mileage etc will effect this.

Who knows, nobody has a crystal ball but ultimately it’s such a good car, I can see demand coming back quickly when the markets conditions improve. Still totally in love with mine.

Feel like this winter is probably the best time to snap up a bargain.
Yes, definitely some bargains there now if the spec suits you, I'm willing to wait for my on order car to be built :)

Nick Sticks

Reaction score
So, it's gone up to 68 cars on sale at AutoTrader.
It doesn't look like prices have changed much.

kennyn

Reaction score
They'll sell if priced to sell. Even the car that was on AutoTrader for £65k didn't exactly fly off the forecourt.

BeHappy

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
The next one to sell …. great saving v’s new with only 600 miles

IMG_0547.jpeg

Honcho

Reaction score
I've been keeping an eye on the UK Emira market and used seem to be selling very slowly, but I then had a look at my GT4 saved search and they're not selling too well either. Looks like the whole market is slow in general.

Rudolph

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Not seen before in the Netherlands with Lotus.......
The Dutch Lotus importer van der Kooi has sold approx 10 Emira's FE of which already 2 Emira's FE (blue and yellow) returned in his showroom with approx. 2.500 and 15.000 km.
Obviously the percentage of people that are not satisfied with their Emira FE and sold it after a short time is heigher as I have ever seen before with Lotus in the Netherlands.

107US

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hi, the prices here in Austria, Europe for a new Emira FE start at 127,000 euros (around 137,000 USD) reason = high taxes. According to my dealer (general importer) 6 vehicles have been sold so far, and they have four more cars available for sale in the showroom

Rudolph

Emira Fan
Reaction score
So, it's gone up to 68 cars on sale at AutoTrader.
It doesn't look like prices have changed much.
Today this nr. of 68 cars has already increased to 84 cars on sale at AutoTrader.........as well as 90 cars for the Continental Europe....(AutoScout24)
That seems to look less good for the future of Emira sales........

Nick Sticks

Reaction score
Today this nr. of 68 cars has already increased to 84 cars on sale at AutoTrader.........as well as 90 cars for the Continental Europe....(AutoScout24)
Yes, noticed that.
Ready to catch the spring/summer buyer : )

PsymonR

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
An increase in the number of cars on AutoTrader is at least partially to be expected now i4s are at the stage of being delivered and there will be a number of orphaned cars resulting from cancellations due to a combination of delays and/or reviews.

Nick Sticks

Reaction score
An increase in the number of cars on AutoTrader is at least partially to be expected now i4s are at the stage of being delivered and there will be a number of orphaned cars resulting from cancellations due to a combination of delays and/or reviews.
Yes, there are now 7 new i4s for sale on there.