Emira OE exhaust with Miltek active valve controller

Magicman

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Milltek valve controller is the best £250 you'll spend, start up theater and more low down rumble. All the noise without needing to be in track if its wet and you want stability on etc.
I've gotba few quick videos I'll upload but I'm off to Spain for a few days tomorrow so will try and get some in car when I'm back

OP
Magicman

Magicman

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
How easy was it to fit the valve remote controller ?
20min, undo the first two rows of bolts on the diffuser so about 10 if them. Un clips from the gloss black bit and gives you just enough room to fit the controller to the valve and tie wrap it up between the heat shield and the back of the number plate mount.

20230703_160757.jpg

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
That's what I am talking about!

Shahaf2911

Emira Fan
Reaction score
20min, undo the first two rows of bolts on the diffuser so about 10 if them. Un clips from the gloss black bit and gives you just enough room to fit the controller to the valve and tie wrap it up between the heat shield and the back of the number plate mount.

View attachment 28611
Much more reasonable price compared to komotec (half the price!), i think I’ll order one as well (and plan a 3rd cat delete)

action_turtle

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Sounds great. Do they have an instructional video on how to install it, or a manual i can view before purchacing?

kitkat

Emira Degenerate
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Sounds really great for totally oem! Does the valve stay open or closed regardless of mode?

clonalejandro

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Milltek valve controller is the best £250 you'll spend, start up theater and more low down rumble. All the noise without needing to be in track if its wet and you want stability on etc.
I've gotba few quick videos I'll upload but I'm off to Spain for a few days tomorrow so will try and get some in car when I'm back

Sorry for my ignorance, but I don't understand much about this topic. If I simply purchase the "Active Valve Control by Miltek," would I not need anything else to achieve that sound in all driving modes?

OP
Magicman

Magicman

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Sorry for my ignorance, but I don't understand much about this topic. If I simply purchase the "Active Valve Control by Miltek," would I not need anything else to achieve that sound in all driving modes?
The Greta valve isn't fully open all.yhe time even in Track so yiu get a lot more low down drama and noise flexibility

OP
Magicman

Magicman

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Sounds really great for totally oem! Does the valve stay open or closed regardless of mode?
The remote has 3 buttons, fully open, fully closed or factory, it stays in whichever you leave it in for the next start up unless you change it. The Greta valve is nannying a lot of the noise.

On the fence weather to do a 3rd cat delete

Joel

Emira Fan
Reaction score
If you have a chance, a comparison between the factory and open modes would be great. Sounds great on the video but I have no real grasp of how that compares to the factory setting

OP
Magicman

Magicman

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
If you have a chance, a comparison between the factory and open modes would be great. Sounds great on the video but I have no real grasp of how that compares to the factory setting
I'm away at the moment but will try and capture it when I get back