Emira Full Handbook

OP
M

Martylemoo

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
For those asking from the US total cost inc tracked shipping is $37. I can provide a US account or PayPal for payment. We can sort when I have the handbooks in hand.

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
For those asking from the US total cost inc tracked shipping is $37. I can provide a US account or PayPal for payment. We can sort when I have the handbooks in hand.
I'm in. See PM please. Thanks.

Time2Fly

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I'm in.

ttvetdoc

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order

I'm in as well. Just sent you a PM

OP
M

Martylemoo

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I have received these now and they are ready to send. I will respond to all private messages, if you would like one and have not messaged me, please do so as I only have a limited number and it’s easier to keep track that way.

I am working away in NZ but my wife will get them sent out over the weekend.

Attachments

• 38298ebb-13bd-4f16-993f-2241bb44a3b3.jpeg
    38298ebb-13bd-4f16-993f-2241bb44a3b3.jpeg
    223.8 KB · Views: 71

DF_Toronto

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I have received these now and they are ready to send. I will respond to all private messages, if you would like one and have not messaged me, please do so as I only have a limited number and it’s easier to keep track that way.

Awesome thank you! I’m just going to confirm with my dealer as the manual situation could be different in Canada - if not I’m in.

Time2Fly

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order

Thanks @Martylemoo looking forward to it.

Speedy Emira

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Great news and thanks again for arranging this. 👍🏻

OP
M

Martylemoo

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I have 5 left, if anybody would like please let me know ASAP, I am asking my wife to send them as I am away so any that don’t go early next week will have to wait until May when I get back.

DF_Toronto

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I have 5 left, if anybody would like please let me know ASAP, I am asking my wife to send them as I am away so any that don’t go early next week will have to wait until May when I get back.
Thanks again for doing this! Haven’t heard back from my dealer yet to know if they’d be given or available in Canada. Just wondering if anyone knows whether the manual version is applicable to Canada/US, I know it’s the same car just not sure if the software could be different. I have a US bank account if you can shop to Canada.

Time2Fly

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I sent you money and a PM. Just looking for confirmation you received it.

OP
M

Martylemoo

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
That’s all of them gone now, if I have responded to you via conversation/PM then you have one on the way.

Anybody else, if you would like one start a list and I will get printed and sent out in May.

Thanks

Time2Fly

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Work
That’s all of them gone now, if I have responded to you via conversation/PM then you have one on the way.

Anybody else, if you would like one start a list and I will get printed and sent out in May.

With the deal you got printing these, what do you think a service manual would cost?

OP
M

Martylemoo

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
In A4, 567 pages, Gloss paperback cover 300gsm, colour pages 150gsm it’s around about £40 plus shipping.

If people are interested I can get a firm quote, I would need an idea of numbers to be close on price.