Emira Full Handbook

netsinah

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Was there something wrong with my link in post #2? 🤷‍♂️
I couldn't get it to open (I was directed to the Lotus Emira website, rather than a handbook page); whereas the link posted by @Speedy Emira, worked fine. I'm now able to access the handbook from your post, so I suspect there were "Web Gremlins" at work when I first tried your link (?). Anyway, I'll give you a big THANK YOU as well KJD!

KJD

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I couldn't get it to open (I was directed to the Lotus Emira website, rather than a handbook page); whereas the link posted by @Speedy Emira, worked fine. I'm now able to access the handbook from your post, so I suspect there were "Web Gremlins" at work when I first tried your link (?). Anyway, I'll give you a big THANK YOU as well KJD!
😘

OP
M

Martylemoo

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
It would be in A5 Landscape format, full glossy 300gsm cover, 150gsm inside colour pages.

If I can get five interested I could produce a proof before commitment.

Time2Fly

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
It would be in A5 Landscape format, full glossy 300gsm cover, 150gsm inside colour pages.

If I can get five interested I could produce a proof before commitment.
Sure, I'm in.

OP
M

Martylemoo

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Proof has arrived, I am very impressed with the quality vs price compared to the factory offering.
Here are some sample images.
I have ordered 6 to be printed, anybody that wishes to purchase one let me know via private message and we can sort it out.
IMG_4524.jpeg
IMG_4523.jpeg
IMG_4522.jpeg
IMG_4525.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4521.jpeg
    IMG_4521.jpeg
    333.3 KB · Views: 40

Aero

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Interested. What is the price in USD and does that include shipping to USA addresses. Confused a bit since you gave price in British pounds and from San Diego.

Speedy Emira

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

Time2Fly

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I'm interested. Looks good. What's the shipping trip the US. Also slightly confused by pounds and Sam Diego?

Tony g

Reaction score
Proof has arrived, I am very impressed with the quality vs price compared to the factory offering.
Here are some sample images.
I have ordered 6 to be printed, anybody that wishes to purchase one let me know via private message and we can sort it out.
View attachment 36935View attachment 36936View attachment 36937View attachment 36938
Hi, I’d be interested in purchasing one please. Thanks Tony
It would seem that Lotus seem it acceptable to not offer the full handbook unless you hand over £199 to them.

If I was able to produce them for £20 inc delivery would anybody be interested? Just trying to cover my costs if I go for a print run.

OP
M

Martylemoo

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Interested. What is the price in USD and does that include shipping to USA addresses. Confused a bit since you gave price in British pounds and from San Diego.
Sorry, i was in San Diego when I signed up, also had an i4 on order but cancelled it due to the crazy lead times.
I am now in the U.K. and purchased a V6 that was available.
I will sort out a price for shipping to US and post it up here.

OP
M

Martylemoo

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
The proof wasnt quite right, I have returned it for a couple of very small changes. Should have the finished books by the end of the month. As soon as they are on their way to me I will organise payment and shipping.

Watch this space!

Nick Sticks

Reaction score
The proof wasnt quite right, I have returned it for a couple of very small changes. Should have the finished books by the end of the month. As soon as they are on their way to me I will organise payment and shipping.

Watch this space!
I'll take two please.
I've also Private Messaged you (if that's what the Start Conversation thing is :) ).

Last edited:

Xroyalnavy

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order

Watch this space!
Please put me down for a copy of the handbook. Cheers.

Gizmo750

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I'd like a copy too please, and I could even colelct as we are both in Dorset :)