Emira Custom Plates

virtualmacho

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
In Japan you can choose 1-4 numbers. Many RX-7 owners choose "7", S2000 owners like "2000", etc. What do do with the Emira? I am torn between "131" and "3500"...

Maverick1

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I was thinking at 3 possibilities, in my country I have 5 letters or numbers (at least one number):

1) L0TUS, but maybe it's a little bit too showy, and useless, as it's written on the car

2) JPS12, reminds the john prayer special number 12 for Ayrton Senna, but if you think at the number itself, JPS12 was the chassis of the F1 lotus driven by Ronnie Peterson in 1976, so.. not the right recall

3) V6400, very normal plate (generally here we have the first letter and four numbers, V letter is still free), but to pay 1k to get a "normal" plate.. still undecided

I just don't want to have numbers by the case. Any advice?
Thanks
"EM1RA"
"L0TUS"
"GT400"
"400GT"

Johnson

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Can't remember if I posted these here. In Tas we can choose three letters and three numbers:

TCTA9943.JPG

3MIRA

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I originally bought 3MIRA and then bought EMIRA off an enthusiast who placed first deposit in WA then he dropped out and sold it to me. I am keeping the 3MIRA for my future Scalextric Lotus :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

EMI2AGE

Reaction score
Just bought my cheap plate for the Emira. Mirage or as it’s an Emira, an Emirage….spelled EM12 AGE. About as cheap as they come at £250.

JPS_67

Reaction score
I'm very close to you in a city called Hamilton Ontario, still part of the GTA.
45 minutes to the border.
I have relatives living in Sarnia and visit them often (apart form Corona time), nice surroundings but be careful with all that gravel around,..

FlyNavy01

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I roll my eyes at most "vanity" plates as I find the majority of them tacky and calling attention to oneself. Although just out of curiosity I checked my home state DMV website and "EMIRA" is still available for a small fee. Hmm...

Screen Shot 2022-02-10 at 7.43.39 PM.png

Maverick1

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I roll my eyes at most "vanity" plates as I find the majority of them tacky and calling attention to oneself. Although just out of curiosity I checked my home state DMV website and "EMIRA" is still available for a small fee. Hmm...

View attachment 3023
Yes.....agree, just do it.
If you don't care for it down the road you can replace it.
I like the one with the green tree best.

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

View attachment 3023
If you get the plate they have to provide you the car.
It's your ticket to an Emiira.
Choose wisely.

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I think @TXEMIRA has got the option for one of the best plate backgrounds for the last internal combustion Lotus :)

View attachment 3044
Yes sir. Here in Texas I either need the vehicle in hand OR I can put this on the Evora and get all sorts of questions… OR my Jeep… hahaha

So patiently waiting for the Emira to go pick up the plate and then we get you yours! :)

Lankan

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Being late to the party, I have now settled for AN64LOG, and I certainly hope Emira drives like one, much like the Exige S RGB, and my previous motorsport Porsches (964RS, 993RS, 968 Clubsport), and old-school Alfas.

Last edited: