Emira Car Show

I'm thinking of organising an Emira 'car show'. The thought process started by thinking how I could get to see all the colours in the flesh. With all different wheels and BP etc.
Then I thought everyone who has still yet to lock in would also love this ability.
So I thought I'd gauge interest from all those who are taking delivery in June and July to see how many would be happy to have a group gathering near end of July?
This would be in Marlow, Buckinghamshire. It's a lovely town. Great if your local. But also worth a day/weekend trip here and to Henley-on-Thames if your not.
Would be a fantastic opportunity to see all the different options and meet some of you wonderful helpful people on here.
Ben

OP
First Lotus

First Lotus

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Also worth speaking to Hoffmann Lotus in Henley about getting involved. They've held owners meetings at their place before but it's not got much parking.
That's a good idea. I'd planned on speaking to Lotus if we got a goos enough response to see if they might even send a rep!
All pie in the sky ATM. Need to get a good number up for that.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
That's a good idea. I'd planned on speaking to Lotus if we got a goos enough response to see if they might even send a rep!
All pie in the sky ATM. Need to get a good number up for that.
They should have a showroom car and a driving demo car by June, so that'll be two more variants to see.

Pav

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Sounds like fun to me, I'm in if I'm free that weekend. More yellow (even the roof!)

Speedluvver

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
and a chance for i4 folks to potentially see the colours in real life before we have to commit

DPB

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Great. I'll avoid the 17th then. The 10th is my birthday and probably not enough of July would've passed to get Many cars delivered so I'll aim for 24th.
Oh man! I am going to be in the Heathrow area July 9-10, returning from our trip. If timing worked I would have totally found a way to do a detour out to Marlow to see this spectacle. I'm sure there will be a million photos from it, though, so I'll have something to look forward to when I get home!

andrew6382

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Would love to come...... but dont think i will have car by then..... and the little red shed Jazz i have now...... would not make it.... :)

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Oh man! I am going to be in the Heathrow area July 9-10, returning from our trip. If timing worked I would have totally found a way to do a detour out to Marlow to see this spectacle. I'm sure there will be a million photos from it, though, so I'll have something to look forward to when I get home!
I'm about 40 mins from Heathrow but will be at a big Lotus event up north 8-10 July. I could drive back via Heathrow on 10th but it'll be early evening so timing may not work, but happy to drop by for you to see a car and have a ride. Let me know.

Reactions: DJS

Emira

Emira Fan
Reaction score
It'll be interesting to see when us July delivery customers who plan to attend this meet will get our cars. Hopefully mine comes in time for the meet!

ADC

Just Jazzed About Being On The Show
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
This would be great! (and very generous of those of you willing to bring your new toys along)

Any lucky buggers in a position to bring a Nimbus example? At this rate, we're just going to have our retinas seared out by a flood of yellow :)

Exige2000

Reaction score
I'm thinking of organising an Emira 'car show'. The thought process started by thinking how I could get to see all the colours in the flesh. With all different wheels and BP etc.
Then I thought everyone who has still yet to lock in would also love this ability.
So I thought I'd gauge interest from all those who are taking delivery in June and July to see how many would be happy to have a group gathering near end of July?
This would be in Marlow, Buckinghamshire. It's a lovely town. Great if your local. But also worth a day/weekend trip here and to Henley-on-Thames if your not.
Would be a fantastic opportunity to see all the different options and meet some of you wonderful helpful people on here.
Ben
I would happy to support the upcoming show , would you be able to perhaps return the favour and visit a classic & sports car show that I organise every two years in the village I live in .

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
There are a few "early adopters" over on The Lotus Forums who aren't on here with June deliveries and a range of colours. As soon as a date is confirmed I'll publicise it over there 👍

DPB

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I'm about 40 mins from Heathrow but will be at a big Lotus event up north 8-10 July. I could drive back via Heathrow on 10th but it'll be early evening so timing may not work, but happy to drop by for you to see a car and have a ride. Let me know.
That is very generous of you @TomE !! Unfortunately, I’ll be in a plane back to the states that afternoon. But very kind of you to offer!! I’m hoping I’ll have a stroke of luck and catch one of you early delivery folks out for a jaunt in late June/early July up in the Lake District or Yorkshire Dales area during one of our overnights along the C2C. Otherwise I’ll just wait for another US dealer tour, a local meetup with some early deliveries - or when I take delivery of my own! 😀

Exige2000

Reaction score
Ben
I have a Nimbus in order with black pack , happy to come to show all being well with delivery !

OP
First Lotus

First Lotus

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I would happy to support the upcoming show , would you be able to perhaps return the favour and visit a classic & sports car show that I organise every two years in the village I live in .
Let us all know when and where. I will certainly try if its within striking distance! And especially if it's after delivery of my Emira and down some twisty B roads😁

Lankan

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Any lucky buggers in a position to bring a Nimbus example? At this rate, we're just going to have our retinas seared out by a flood of yellow :)
I am 30 mins away, but will not have my Emira by this time. However, would love to drive over to meet the lucky owners who have had theirs delivered, and to see the various colours and configurations on show.

Happy to have my retinas seared by the sea of yellow, and I will make sure I will add to that intensity at the next such gathering when mine does arrive. :p