Emira Car Show

I'm thinking of organising an Emira 'car show'. The thought process started by thinking how I could get to see all the colours in the flesh. With all different wheels and BP etc.
Then I thought everyone who has still yet to lock in would also love this ability.
So I thought I'd gauge interest from all those who are taking delivery in June and July to see how many would be happy to have a group gathering near end of July?
This would be in Marlow, Buckinghamshire. It's a lovely town. Great if your local. But also worth a day/weekend trip here and to Henley-on-Thames if your not.
Would be a fantastic opportunity to see all the different options and meet some of you wonderful helpful people on here.
Ben

M100man

Reaction score
I’m up for that . I’ve got June delivery Hethel yellow all black wheels red interior coming.
But tell people not to access the meet across Marlow bridge it’s way too narrow!

Reaction score
I'm thinking of organising an Emira 'car show'. The thought process started by thinking how I could get to see all the colours in the flesh. With all different wheels and BP etc.
Then I thought everyone who has still yet to lock in would also love this ability.
So I thought I'd gauge interest from all those who are taking delivery in June and July to see how many would be happy to have a group gathering near end of July?
This would be in Marlow, Buckinghamshire. It's a lovely town. Great if your local. But also worth a day/weekend trip here and to Henley-on-Thames if your not.
Would be a fantastic opportunity to see all the different options and meet some of you wonderful helpful people on here.
Ben
Yeah...would be really interesting...I ordered a few weeks ago so probably won't be locked in yet

Emira

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Definitely up for that. I'm July delivery with Hethel Yellow, silver wheels and grey interior.

Agreed with the above, directions to a meeting place that avoids the bridge for those who aren't local would be good.

OP
First Lotus

First Lotus

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Great... Momentum really building🤣.
There are 4 ways into Marlow. One through Bisham is over a 6'6" restriction. Doable, but nobody wants to ding their wheels in the first month!
If we get enough interest in this to make it happen I'll get a decent amount of info out to everyone

M100man

Reaction score
Great... Momentum really building🤣.
There are 4 ways into Marlow. One through Bisham is over a 6'6" restriction. Doable, but nobody wants to ding their wheels in the first month!
If we get enough interest in this to make it happen I'll get a decent amount of info out to everyone
Unfortunately I had an argument with that bridge once in an F type cost me a wheel refurb !

Pugwash

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I remodelled one of the alloys on my RS4 on that bridge. Since then they have made the width smaller with nasty higher metal width restrictors. Doesn’t need to be in the centre of Marlow of course. Many nice places nearby.

Daz

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I’d be up for that, maybe meet at the Marlow Donkey or the legion for the parking facilities

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Great idea, I'd come along. Looks like Hethel Yellow will be in abundance - mine's diamond cut wheels, black pack and black leather interior.

I organise a regular third Sunday of every month Lotus owners gathering at Newlands Corner near Guildford. Everyone is welcome to attend that too, I usually post up about it on here a week before each one. It'll be 19 June and 17 July with the early delivery Emiras.

Lots_Of_Trouble

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Great idea, I'd come along. Looks like Hethel Yellow will be in abundance - mine's diamond cut wheels, black pack and black leather interior.

I organise a regular third Sunday of every month Lotus owners gathering at Newlands Corner near Guildford. Everyone is welcome to attend that too, I usually post up about it on here a week before each one. It'll be 19 June and 17 July with the early delivery Emiras.
Count me in

OP
First Lotus

First Lotus

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Can I come along in my Audi tank until my i4 arrives, Pleeese?
Yep. The idea is that as many Emiras as possible come along with as many of us who have ordered/planning on ordering, so we can all see all colour and interior and wheel combos to make a much better informed decision.

OP
First Lotus

First Lotus

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score

Great. I'll avoid the 17th then. The 10th is my birthday and probably not enough of July would've passed to get Many cars delivered so I'll aim for 24th.

Hobiedick

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Ben
Hi I am up for it too have Magna Red, Silver wheels and full Black pack with June delivery.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Also worth speaking to Hoffmann Lotus in Henley about getting involved. They've held owners meetings at their place before but it's not got much parking.