• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

earlier delivery due to cancelations

tdm97

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I Placed my order very late (December 2022) for a base edition V6 automatic. After all the delays I expected to take delivery somewhere in 2024😅

But last weekend i was near my dealer and I decided to go say hello. When he saw me he told me that they had been talking about my order all morning. Apparently I had the first base v6 automatic that was going to be delivered to the dealer. He asked me if I might be interested in 2 V6 automatic FE emira's. 2 customers cancelled their reservations giving me the opportunity to take them over. currently I am anxiously awaiting the configuration as my dealer does not know it by heart. This means that my expected delivery for 2024 moved to next month. 😍 that just saved me a year of waiting.

let's hope the configuration is great (most of them are)

action_turtle

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I Placed my order very late (December 2022) for a base edition V6 automatic. After all the delays I expected to take delivery somewhere in 2024😅

But last weekend i was near my dealer and I decided to go say hello. When he saw me he told me that they had been talking about my order all morning. Apparently I had the first base v6 automatic that was going to be delivered to the dealer. He asked me if I might be interested in 2 V6 automatic FE emira's. 2 customers cancelled their reservations giving me the opportunity to take them over. currently I am anxiously awaiting the configuration as my dealer does not know it by heart. This means that my expected delivery for 2024 moved to next month. 😍 that just saved me a year of waiting.

let's hope the configuration is great (most of them are)
:( well, I placed my order in September 2021, FE Auto, and absolutely nothing here. I would have hoped that they would offer cars in order to be honest. I guess its to be expected that Lotus would just go random.

OP
tdm97

tdm97

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
:( well, I placed my order in September 2021, FE Auto, and absolutely nothing here. I would have hoped that they would offer cars in order to be honest. I guess its to be expected that Lotus would just go random.
I think it’s not fully random but instead they use the order that the reservation per dealer are Made

action_turtle

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I think it’s not fully random but instead they use the order that the reservation per dealer are Made
I didn't use a dealer, I went direct to Lotus via the website. Again, assuming direct would be simpler... Are you also getting it 6k cheaper then, as its before June?

OP
tdm97

tdm97

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I didn't use a dealer, I went direct to Lotus via the website. Again, assuming direct would be simpler... Are you also getting it 6k cheaper then, as its before June?
I’m not sure 😅 they told me they are going to call me this week to let me know the configuration and price.

Toomanyloti

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
steering wheel might just be on the 'wrong' side......

BeHappy

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
No Just 1 😅 but it’s Nice to have 2 different configurations to chose from.
Very Exciting is there any colours you wouldn’t take ……. how would you rank the colours by your choice of most favourite to least favourite ❤️

OP
tdm97

tdm97

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Very Exciting is there any colours you wouldn’t take ……. how would you rank the colours by your choice of most favourite to least favourite ❤️
The only Color I don’t really like is shadow grey 😅 ( sorry shadow grey fans)

My colour ranking is:
1. Magma red
2. Dark verdant
3. Nimbus grey
4. Hethel yellow
5. Seneca blue
6. Shadow grey

My configuration would be:
- magma red
- upper black pack
- black rims
- yellow callipers
- tan Leather interior
- alcantara steering wheel

I think the chance of one of the 2 being in magma red is small as it’s one of the rarest Emira colours

BeHappy

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
The only Color I don’t really like is shadow grey 😅 ( sorry shadow grey fans)

My colour ranking is:
1. Magma red
2. Dark verdant
3. Nimbus grey
4. Hethel yellow
5. Seneca blue
6. Shadow grey

My configuration would be:
- magma red
- upper black pack
- black rims
- yellow callipers
- tan Leather interior
- alcantara steering wheel

I think the chance of one of the 2 being in magma red is small as it’s one of the rarest Emira colours
Fingers crossed 🤞 for you, think odds maybe quite high of having at least one in your 3 colours and deffo agree tan is such a great choice with your top 3 - let us know 🤞
think maybe one car maybe Seneca seems a popular choice in UK at least

OP
tdm97

tdm97

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Fingers crossed 🤞 for you, think odds maybe quite high of having at least one in your 3 colours and deffo agree tan is such a great choice with your top 3 - let us know 🤞
think maybe one car maybe Seneca seems a popular choice in UK at least
I’ll keep you updated for sure 🙏🏼