• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Dream spec Emiras

Gprodigy

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
WOW, thank you!
giphy.gif

AMKV28

Reaction score
Are you able to share more different angles of the Emira in the Pearl Dark Green?
Front, Side, Rear, angles.

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
cool pattern reference. (blacking out the lower fascia)

View attachment 34859View attachment 34860
I saw it live at the dealership after the guy managed to screw the gearbox in less than one month.
IMHO, the changes doesn´t do any good to the beautiful image of the car from stock, but that´s just my 2cents. Original car is Dark Verdant.

Gprodigy

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I saw it live at the dealership after the guy managed to screw the gearbox in less than one month.
IMHO, the changes doesn´t do any good to the beautiful image of the car from stock, but that´s just my 2cents. Original car is Dark Verdant.
That’s interesting, I thought it was a yellow car with black add-ons.

Too bad for the gearbox.

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
The front; not bad. Sides don't work; too much. The back works VERY well.

ESPREE

Reaction score
Would love to see the Emira with a glass sunroof or targa/convertible!

The glass pop-up sunroof on my Esprit made it so much lighter and more open feeling.

K_Squared

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

Adam Brouillard

Reaction score
I like the general approach but I also think it might just be a bit 'much'. What about reducing the size of the vinyl on the side and rear by roughly 50% with the same shape/overall idea? I might be interested in something like that, especially for the rear.

Here is an earlier mockup where it doesn't go all the way up to meet the top line when I was still trying to figure out how to deal with the area right near the intake. I like it pretty good, but I wanted to follow the pre-existing lines of the car while also filling in the void area. All these basically just copy the accent pack for the Evija by the way. Also it looks gloss in the mockup, but I'm probably going with satin black.

YOUR_EMIRAs5.jpg

Last edited: