DARK VERDANT!?

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Yeah I'm guessing they wanted colors similar to what they had in the past, but the new system requires new paints so they've got new old colors that are close to what they had, but improved versions.

If we can get some pictures of cars out from under gray overcast skies, shot with a professional camera, and properly balanced, they should definitely look premium. They'll look even better in person.

Reactions: xen

Lowtush

Emira Fan
Reaction score
If we can get some pictures of cars out from under gray overcast skies, shot with a professional camera, and properly balanced, they should definitely look premium. They'll look even better in person.
You ask for far too much, sir!

🤣

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I’d settle for pictures under overcast skies, as that’ll be mine’s natural habitat for 90% of the time!

DrD

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I keep seeing my photoshops and renders posted a few different places. I don't mind too much, although no one seems to link to the original sources on here.

The bigger issue is actually that people are thinking they're real pictures. I've stated multiple times I have 0 idea if they're accurate or not, and are purely my mental interpretation of them and for fun...

If you're reposting them, at least put a caveat down; wherever it may be on FB or insta. Let people know they're not real...

Last edited:

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I keep seeing my photoshops and renders posted a few different places. I don't mind too much, although no one seems to link to the original sources on here.

Although I'd like to get a little credit - the bigger issue is actually that people are thinking they're real pictures. I've stated multiple times I have 0 idea if they're accurate or not, and are purely my mental interpretation of them and for fun...

If you're reposting them, at least put a caveat down; wherever it may be on FB or insta. Let people know they're not real...
I just use it in my avatar like yours, but it's too tiny to put your name on it! 😄 I have had to tell people in other spots that they are your images and not real.

DrD

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I just use it in my avatar like yours, but it's too tiny to put your name on it! 😄 I have had to tell people in other spots that they are your images and not real.
Of course, it's free for anyone and everyone to enjoy; it's more when it appears on Facebook and people are like ERMAGHERD LOTUS REVEALED DV PHOTOS...

DrD

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Don't judge this loser.
2022_Lotus_Emira_V6_First_edition_5.png
2022_Lotus_Emira_V6_First_edition_16.png
2022_Lotus_Emira_V6_First_edition_47.png
2022_Lotus_Emira_V6_First_edition_64.png
LOT-Line-5479.png

Last edited:

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I’m still very excited about this car and in this color AND with Black Pack.

I’m prepared to ppf/ceramic the entire thing to prevent the “scratches” and it’s absolutely OK to have the manual with touring set-up.

It’s going to be a fun ride. What’s the worst case? I sell it? :) OK then. No worries.

Maybe I even lose a bit of cash.

Best case? I love it. Keep it forever or until the perfect timing for selling.

#ForThePostInitialReviewOptimists

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I’m still very excited about this car and in this color AND with Black Pack.

I’m prepared to ppf/ceramic the entire thing to prevent the “scratches” and it’s absolutely OK to have the manual with touring set-up.

It’s going to be a fun ride. What’s the worst case? I sell it? :) OK then. No worries.

Maybe I even lose a bit of cash.

Best case? I love it. Keep it forever or until the perfect timing for selling.

#ForThePostInitialReviewOptimists
Did you get tan interior and red calipers like mine too? 😄

DrD

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Anyone seen any test mules in DV? I'm pretty sure I've seen every colour in the wild (photos), even nimbus. Just not DV yet....

If any of you do see one, we need at least 50 photos please. Cool thanks.

SteveB

Reaction score
Anyone seen any test mules in DV? I'm pretty sure I've seen every colour in the wild (photos), even nimbus. Just not DV yet....

If any of you do see one, we need at least 50 photos please. Cool thanks.

The only images of an actual DV Emira I have seen (not photoshopped) are the ones on the Lotus driving academy site ( lotuscars.com/en-GB/driving-academy/ ) and some speculation these images have been altered as the colour balance seems wrong.

DV cars have been produced as commented on by those attending factory tours - but no photos allowed! Maybe Lotus don’t want pictures of DV Emira’s circulating as they are saving for their official photo launch? Or waiting for a sunny day in Norfolk 😀

JKP

Emira Fan
Reaction score
The only images of an actual DV Emira I have seen (not photoshopped) are the ones on the Lotus driving academy site ( lotuscars.com/en-GB/driving-academy/ ) and some speculation these images have been altered as the colour balance seems wrong.

DV cars have been produced as commented on by those attending factory tours - but no photos allowed! Maybe Lotus don’t want pictures of DV Emira’s circulating as they are saving for their official photo launch? Or waiting for a sunny day in Norfolk 😀
Isn't this an actual photo of a DV?

Attachments

• DV.jpeg
    DV.jpeg
    236.8 KB · Views: 174
  • Screen Shot 2022-05-02 at 10.05.40 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-02 at 10.05.40 AM.png
    474.5 KB · Views: 178

SteveB

Reaction score
Isn't this an actual photo of a DV?
Possibly but could also be shadow grey - which has blue fleck that will look green in the yellow light from the back lit graphics panels.