Dark Verdant and.....

JKP

Emira Fan
Reaction score
This photo of a planform in DV looks like the configurator.

View attachment 3740
View attachment 3741

This photo of what appears to be an i4 FE in DV outside that studio is the result of cell phone processing. It may be an attempt at an HDR photo which always monkeys with the colors and contrast. This is a white balance corrected version of that photo. Even still, the faces of the people are washed out with minimal contrast, while the red rectangle on the wall, and the yellow area you can see through the Emira windshield under the overhead are exaggerated and look over-saturated to me. I believe this is Dark Verdant, but a badly over-processed version, and thus not representative of the way it's going to actually look. The planforms and configurator are more accurate in my opinion.

View attachment 3742
After just getting back from looking at the color plates at the dealer and then immediately returning home to the configurator, I am in complete agreement with you. On a MacBook Pro, the colors on the configurator are VERY close to what I just experienced at the dealer. I am confident now that I can make a choice from the configurator. I thought the gray tour car was boring, but after seeing the gray paint in real life and now in the configurator, I think it looks great. So, I'm down to gray or green at this point. Decisions, decisions....

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Wait. I swear you were #DV4Life. Are you rethinking DV now?

Ahem, your profile pic is even DV right? :)

Honestly since I am in BASE camp I am just gonna wait for all 13 colors now. I am also considering the I4. Everything is up for change now. The reviews and seeing people's actual cars will give me more information. I estimate that I won't have to spec my base until late summer based on what my dealer said.

Out of the FE colors Verdant for sure though.

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Honestly since I am in BASE camp I am just gonna wait for all 13 colors now. I am also considering the I4. Everything is up for change now. The reviews and seeing people's actual cars will give me more information. I estimate that I won't have to spec my base until late summer based on what my dealer said.

Out of the FE colors Verdant for sure though.
Completely agree.

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
This pic surfaced in another thread and the consensus was that this is Dark Verdant in the sun. There were some who thought it could be the Gray. I'm red/green color blind so I am not confident in my ability to form an opinion. Would appreciate others thoughts on the matter.
It does look like sun-kissed DV. Other outdoor views of the sample disk would bear this out. Search early in this tread

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Cameras not allowed on site sadly.

EmiraMike

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Just found this photo & having a strange, sudden urge to switch from Hethel Yellow to team DV! I’m sure the DV will look a bit darker than this Ferrari, but WOW it looks good with black wheels, yellow calipers & tan leather! 😎

Now all I need are some actual photos of both the yellow & DV to compare before having to lock in my order 🥴😤🤞🏼🙏
30B86D76-D3C1-4DC3-A734-368459701BB0.jpeg

scarzie

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Just found this photo & having a strange, sudden urge to switch from Hethel Yellow to team DV! I’m sure the DV will look a bit darker than this Ferrari, but WOW it looks good with black wheels, yellow calipers & tan leather! 😎

Now all I need are some actual photos of both the yellow & DV to compare before having to lock in my order 🥴😤🤞🏼🙏
View attachment 3786
If it were going to be this light, it would be a no brainer!

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score

View attachment 3786

This is fabulous! This is exactly how I imagined Verdant. So, are we saying it looks like this or what???

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
DV doesn't have as much yellow in it as the Ferrari shows, I wish it did, that would be more like British Racing Green. DV has more blue in it, more like a deep winter forest green. It's still going to look classy though. Based on the planforms I believe the configurator is pretty darned close.

DV Green.png

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Can you confirm that the DV in person looked far more like the sample and configurator, and not so much like this most recently leaked photo?
Yes. That's what I said in the post above, the planform and configurator are more accurate.

frazzer

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Seeing the Ferrari looking so tasty, I wondering if my last minute change from black wheel and tan interior to silver wheels and ice interior was the right choice :unsure:

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I did Dark Verdant and Ice Grey. My thinking was DV is a "cool" color, as opposed to warm, and Ice Grey is a cool color as well. I felt it was a good compliment to the wheels. I was on the fence with Black Leather but went aggressive with the Ice Grey. I just put all my Jordache jeans in the give away pile!