Cycling and bicycles

BeHappy

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I'm a Golf R lover as a daily driver. Don't buy the Golf 8 though, get a 7.5 and a 3 door unless you really need easy access to the back seats.
That's 26k for a nice one. So then imagine what you can buy as a weekend car for 'only' 55k
BUT make sure you give the Emira a chance on test drive 🥰
Come on Leonard you know my daily is my Orbea Rise I just need a car for w/e hehe Oh I’ll know straight away the one thing that gave me the biggest buzz ever was my demo ride of Suzuki GSXR 600 oh my days the sheer thrill I was literally riding and laughing out loud ❤️ Would have another in a heartbeat and not bother with a car cos that is the ultimate thrill, if only I could eradicate all the other idiot drivers on the roads

Attachments

• 42D4DCC4-5EA7-46F0-991B-1687D741CCE4.jpeg
    42D4DCC4-5EA7-46F0-991B-1687D741CCE4.jpeg
    143.8 KB · Views: 90
Come on Leonard you know my daily is my Orbea Rise I just need a car for w/e hehe Oh I’ll know straight away the one thing that gave me the biggest buzz ever was my demo ride of Suzuki GSXR 600 oh my days the sheer thrill I was literally riding and laughing out loud ❤️ Would have another in a heartbeat and not bother with a car cos that is the ultimate thrill, if only I could eradicate all the other idiot drivers on the roads
My daily is an Orbea Rise too! Ok, I don't ride it daily tbh...White + mint with some tasty Fox Factory suspension, most fun I get on 2 wheels

My daily is an Orbea Rise too! Ok, I don't ride it daily tbh...White + mint with some tasty Fox Factory suspension, most fun I get on 2 wheels
Cool that’s the 3 of us got Rises my baby has had quiet a few tasty upgrades: carbon wheels, wireless shifting, XTR brakes, Kashima Fox 🦊 dropper, stem, cranks, of course tan walls. Best upgrade the wireless shifting so my Pinky doesn’t ache lol. Had the Levo SL and Levo before Rise and Rise is 👌🏼 so as you can see waste too much on bikes as well doh 🙄

I thought you needed something for the weekly shop lol.
You could get a 'slightly' more chilled out bike.... 😁😇
No test drives in anything else recently whilst you wait then?

I've got a gixxer 600 in the garage too. K6. Is yours a k8/9?

I've got a gixxer 600 in the garage too. K6. Is yours a k8/9?
Oooo 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 what colour do you have, they should never of stopped making this bike, great for women could get ma toes just say down and nice a light bike, unfortunately don’t have it now was a K6 had a few bikes and this was sublime. There are so many times so tempted to get a bike again, just too many idiots on roads now I worry sick as my son has a motorbike 🏍 and he’s just 23

Oooo 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 what colour do you have, they should never of stopped making this bike, great for women could get ma toes just say down and nice a light bike, unfortunately don’t have it now was a K6 had a few bikes and this was sublime. There are so many times so tempted to get a bike again, just too many idiots on roads now I worry sick as my son has a motorbike 🏍 and he’s just 23
Mine are 3 and 5 and already arguing about who is having my black bike (the k6) and who is having the big red one (CRF 250 for a bit of green laning).
K6 hasn't turned a wheel in nearly 2 years. Just can't bring myself to sell it... Keep promising myself I'll get back on track next year! But its always next year!

Cool that’s the 3 of us got Rises my baby has had quiet a few tasty upgrades: carbon wheels, wireless shifting, XTR brakes, Kashima Fox 🦊 dropper, stem, cranks, of course tan walls. Best upgrade the wireless shifting so my Pinky doesn’t ache lol. Had the Levo SL and Levo before Rise and Rise is 👌🏼 so as you can see waste too much on bikes as well doh 🙄
I looked everywhere for tan sidewall tyres! Mine is M10 with upgraded brakes (XTR), much closer to a normal mtb than my YT Decoy which is just a beastie with a mind of its own that want's to smash full speed through everything.