• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Complete lack of touch up pens and paint code formulas

Speedluvver

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
@JimH let me know what the colour match is like - as you have already ordered, will then order if you are happy

JimH

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
@JimH let me know what the colour match is like - as you have already ordered, will then order if you are happy
Will do but I bought mine to have if/when needed and don’t currently have a need - and will be very happy if I never do…..😉

JimH

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Update on my Hethel Yellow touch up paint order from Firanto Colours - ordered Jan 6th (eBay as I'm in the UK) - delivered Jan 13th - whilst the seller is based in Lithuania the delivery was fulfilled from within the UK so only a week as opposed to the 3-4 weeks quoted in eBay. It's in a clear bottle (as per their website photo - see my earlier post above) and the colour looks to be spot on - hopefully I won't need to use it for real any time soon!

Last edited:

NoFear99

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Thanks for this post. I ordered M501 touchup directly from their website. They dont list Canada as a country but found a way to let them know I am not in USA into the order field. Should be good! 24$ canadian shipped.

Speedy Emira

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I had the chips done on my bumper before I had ppf and my go to sprayer matched it perfectly. I will ask if they used their scanner or had access to all the data. I know Audi provided them a link to paint data so you never know.

Speedy Emira

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Update on my Hethel Yellow touch up paint order from Firanto Colours - ordered Jan 6th (eBay as I'm in the UK) - delivered Jan 13th - whilst the seller is based in Lithuania the delivery was fulfilled from within the UK so only a week as opposed to the 3-4 weeks quoted in eBay. It's in a clear bottle (as per their website photo - see my earlier post above) and the colour looks to be spot on - hopefully I won't need to use it for real any time soon!
That's it Jim you have tempted fate now and will end up getting peppered when going down a newly surfaced road. :LOL:

Blackthought_

Emira Fan
Reaction score
FYI for US folks, dr color chip and color n drive can make lotus colors. Both companies made my seneca blue color. I bought touch up kits from both companies compare when needed. Off the bat the dr color chip looks super legit

kbhoz

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Firanto Colours is spot on - unlike Dr Colorchip.

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Can we get a list of the legitimate US options? I reached out to Firanto's US Ebay partner called Paintinize but never heard back.

I see another vendor called Scratches Happen. Has anyone used them?

[edit] I placed an order with them and will report back

cdn_alien

Reaction score
Anyone tried this MG PRIME Car Paint Touch-up pen set for Lotus M501 Seneca Blue undercoat base coat clear coat 50ml https://amzn.eu/d/08xUCJs
Firanto eBay store has no Seneca 😒
I bought the Solar Yellow for my Evora from MG Prime, and it was a perfect match. So, I ordered a bottle of Nimbus Gray for my Emira.

Be aware that they don't ship to North America. Fortunately, my wife has a cousin in Germany, and I had it shipped there, and she forwarded it to me.

robrmon

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Can we get a list of the legitimate US options? I reached out to Firanto's US Ebay partner called Paintinize but never heard back.

I see another vendor called Scratches Happen. Has anyone used them?

[edit] I placed an order with them and will report back
I bought firanto direct from their website

robrmon

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Do what? They refused to sell to me a few months ago. Maybe they've changed their policy!
Weird!

IMG_6585.jpeg