Emira Status
Emira Owner
I just noticed Jubu added their carbon fiber GT4 front hood

Bild.3153_org.jpg

SONOFEMERY

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Would a carbon fiber roof be out of the question for aftermarket? I wonder if Lotus will get around to giving later Emira editions the full works as they have with the Evora. Part of me is skeptical they'll go big with it.. Considering the profitability delta between Emira and newer, more mass-market EV products, I get the sense Lotus will be cutting their losses with the Emira, or at least more interested in focusing efforts on their Geely electric fleet.

Time2Fly

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Just installed the rims from Aerie performance. I'll take some better pictures as soon as I can. For now, I am very happy with the quality. The rims fit perfectly, look very aggressive and are finished well. I am using a 5mm spacer on all corners and there is no issue.

View attachment 34066View attachment 34067
What color are those? Champagne Gold or silver?

Time2Fly

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
So is anyone still doing a group buy for the v6 surround?

Aerie

Emira Fan
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Our carbon fiber engine surround for V6 will be available on Christmas, we will let you know the group buy detail on a open threads🌲

GRP

Emira Fan
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
We have V6 Carbon engine bay covers/trims and numerous other items coming.
Full 3D scanning was completed (thanks to a good freind in the UK) and design/molds are in the works!

Time2Fly

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Our carbon fiber engine surround for V6 will be available on Christmas, we will let you know the group buy detail on a open threads🌲
Can I ask what is causing the delay? You were saying in November you'd have it the first week of December? Production or layup and mold issues?

motorpool

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
We have V6 Carbon engine bay covers/trims and numerous other items coming.
Full 3D scanning was completed (thanks to a good freind in the UK) and design/molds are in the works!
timeframe?

Aerie

Emira Fan
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
IMG_7523.jpeg

Exciting news! We are thrilled to announce that we have just received a fresh stock of Emira V6 carbon fiber engine surrounds, and we are eager to offer them to our esteemed community through a special group buy promotion. Today, we will be launching a new thread dedicated to this exclusive opportunity.

Our carbon fiber surrounds come in a variety of options to suit your preferences. You can choose from twill weave carbon fiber, herringbone patterns carbon fiber (V weave), and forged carbon fiber materials. Additionally, we offer both gloss and matte finishing, allowing you to customize the look according to your personal style.

This group buy promotion is a fantastic chance for our Emira forum members to enhance the aesthetics of their vehicles with this high-quality carbon fiber engine surround. Don't miss out on the opportunity to add a touch of sophistication and sportiness to your Emira.

Stay tuned for the official launch of the group buy thread, where you'll find detailed information, pricing, and instructions on how to participate. We can't wait to see your enthusiasm and support for this exciting offer.

Thank you for being part of our vibrant community!

Attachments

• VIDEO-2023-12-29-16-59-34.mp4
    1.3 MB
  • IMG_7503.jpeg
    IMG_7503.jpeg
    411 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:

Time2Fly

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Do you have pictures of the various finishes available?

Aerie

Emira Fan
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Do you have pictures of the various finishes available?
We don’t have a exactly item of various materials need to be production , here is some example for the forged materials
and herringbone patterns.

The Emira diffuser surround with glossy Forged carbon

no_change.jpeg

And the Emira diffuser surround with gloss finish carbon fiber with herringbone patterns (V weave)

IMG_7803.jpeg

IMG_7822.jpeg

09Cayman

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
It seems that some i4s have already been delivered in China, but there is no information at all in Japan. Every day is a battle with patience.
In order not to give up in the battle of patience, I have been collecting aftermarket parts little by little, even though the car has not yet been delivered.
The carbon engine cover for JOGON i4 arrived the other day, but it looked a little plain, so I made my own stickers and pasted them on.
However, since the engine cover has not actually been installed, I will adjust the position and size of the sticker when it is installed.
The sticker may have been a little too big in terms of balance.
I can change the size of the sticker as I like, so when I actually put it on, I recreate it with the appropriate size.

Attachments

• DSC_0655.JPG
    DSC_0655.JPG
    510.8 KB · Views: 83
  • DSC_0656.JPG
    DSC_0656.JPG
    275.4 KB · Views: 82
  • DSC_0657.JPG
    DSC_0657.JPG
    406.4 KB · Views: 73
  • DSC_0659.JPG
    DSC_0659.JPG