OP
Aerie

Aerie

Emira Fan
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
It has been great to see the level of interest and support from the community!

We would like to offer a 3rd and FINAL group buy round for those who are still interested but missed the first 2. We will honor last round's pricing at 20% savings from the retail price.

Twill weave carbon fiber and forged carbon fiber with gloss or matte finishing:

- Retail price: $1090

- 3rd group buy price: $880

- Herringbone pattern carbon fiber (V weave) with gloss or matte finishing:

- Retail price: $1190

- 3rd group buy price: $980

Once again, we appreciate all of your support. We are committed to delivering quality carbon products for your Emiras. Keep an eye out for products and group buys to come!

1. @motorpool (Twill/Gloss)

2. @dlhphotoworks34 (Forged/Gloss)

3. @WAX3D (Herringbone/Gloss)

4. @Speedy Emira (Twill/Gloss)

5. @twinturbo11 (twill/gloss )

5. @Chris (???/???)

6. @SONOFEMERY (twill/gloss)

7. @KR15 (Gloss/Twill)

8. @finny76 (Herringbone/Gloss)

9. @Liquid Hot Magma (twill/Matt)

From what I can gather those are the interested members, please let me know if you are still interested and if the options are correct.

Update list..

5. @twinturbo11 (twill/gloss )

5. @Chris (???/???)

6. @SONOFEMERY (twill/gloss)

7. @KR15 (Gloss/Twill)

9. @Liquid Hot Magma (twill/Matt)

Gprodigy

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
o one more spot? ill.......take it

herringbone/gloss

200w.gif

Chris

Reaction score
Thanks for putting me on for the third group, but I'm going to pass. You may remove my name and make my slot available to another member.

OP
Aerie

Aerie

Emira Fan
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Update:

The third group buy has finally been completed, and we have the details of the 10 group members. We will send you a private message with the discount checklist link for your purchase.🏆🏆🏆

Thank you for your support.

5. @twinturbo11 (Twill/Gloss)
6. @SONOFEMERY (Twill/Gloss)
7. @KR15 (Gloss/Twill)
9. @Liquid Hot Magma (Twill/Matt)
10. @Gprodigy (Herringbone/Gloss)

OP
Aerie

Aerie

Emira Fan
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Dear group buys customers,

We are pleased to inform you that we are currently fulfilling the carbon fiber engine surround orders for the first round of group buys. We understand that you are eagerly awaiting your shipment, and we assure you that we are working diligently to process and dispatch your orders as quickly as possible.

We would like to express our gratitude for your support and patience throughout this process. We value your trust and are committed to ensuring a smooth and satisfactory experience for all our customers.

For those of you who are part of the second round of group buys, we have some exciting news. We have grouped some of your orders together, allowing us to dispatch them as a single shipment. This will help streamline the delivery process and potentially expedite the arrival of your product.

We are currently in the process of preparing the shipment and will provide you with the tracking details shortly. Rest assured, we are doing everything we can to ensure a seamless delivery experience for all our customers.

Once again, we appreciate your support and understanding. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our customer support team. We are here to assist you.
IMG_1887.jpeg

IMG_1916.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1916.jpeg
    IMG_1916.jpeg
    385.6 KB · Views: 45

FlyNavy01

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order

We are pleased to inform you that we are currently fulfilling the carbon fiber engine surround orders for the first round of group buys. We understand that you are eagerly awaiting your shipment, and we assure you that we are working diligently to process and dispatch your orders as quickly as possible.

We would like to express our gratitude for your support and patience throughout this process. We value your trust and are committed to ensuring a smooth and satisfactory experience for all our customers.

For those of you who are part of the second round of group buys, we have some exciting news. We have grouped some of your orders together, allowing us to dispatch them as a single shipment. This will help streamline the delivery process and potentially expedite the arrival of your product.

We are currently in the process of preparing the shipment and will provide you with the tracking details shortly. Rest assured, we are doing everything we can to ensure a seamless delivery experience for all our customers.

Once again, we appreciate your support and understanding. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our customer support team. We are here to assist you.
View attachment 36882
View attachment 36884
Thanks for the update! Good chance one of those is mine :)

Speedy Emira

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Can’t wait to get mine fitted. When I decided to buy the Emira I said that’s it I’m buying a nice car and definitely won’t modify it. Two months later I’ve wrapped it, ceramic coatings, coil overs, exhaust, carbon engine surrounds, now planning body kit and wheels. 🤦🏼‍♂️😂😂

silent cilantro

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Just got mine. Well packaged in a sturdy box, all items were wrapped individually.

The carbon pieces look amazing and they are strong! I’ve gotten some flimsy thin carbon pieces in the past, these are way beefier.

They laid the carbon so the direction of weave matches between all adjacent pieces. The hardware included is very nice as well.

Can’t wait to install these!! Thanks @Aerie!!

IMG_2267.jpeg

IMG_2268.jpeg

IMG_2270.jpeg

IMG_2276.jpeg

IMG_2273.jpeg

IMG_2280.jpeg

Speedy Emira

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

View attachment 36882
View attachment 36884
I can’t remember where I read it or even if it was your parts but someone had issues with the screws and had to use nuts and bolts. Can you confirm if the original oem fitting are ok or do we need anything else to install the parts?