Aerie Performance Emira V6 carbon fiber engine surround group buy

scc.131.fe

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
@Aerie or anyone with experience, what are the do's and don'ts to keep the matte finish looking new? Is it very durable and resistant to water spots, or something worth coating / wiping down often?

Time2Fly

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I know they're working on interior pieces right now. I don't know why their rep isn't responding much of late however.

99Problems

Reaction score
I got a response using the WhatsApp conversation that was started as part of the order (although it took a couple days in between responses). I was in the 2nd group buy, was told mine would be going out on Weds...

OP
Aerie

Aerie

Emira Fan
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hello everyone,

I wanted to provide an update regarding the 2 & 3 engine surrounding group buy. We have received information from the factory regarding the production timeline. They are currently in the process of upgrading to two brand new autoclaved machines, which will result in a slight delay. However, they have assured us that the remaining engine surrounds will be completed within 15 working days.

We have also decided to introduce two set of new mold for the Emira V6 engine surround, as we have received numerous order inquiries for this product. With the addition of two autoclaved machines in production, we aim to fulfill the demand efficiently.

I apologize for the delayed response on the forum. Unfortunately, we are unable to receive direct notify emails. If you would like to check the status of your order, please don't hesitate to contact us via WhatsApp at +1 5673201516. We will make sure to reply to your inquiry on the same day.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Jason

Atlantis Blue Emira

Reaction score
We are sending you the private message
Got the PM, so will communicate via that channel.

All that are interested, see their communication, and I guess we can get a separate group rate without blowing up this thread by using Whats app and/or PM with them.