Carbon Fiber Diffuser Surround by Aerie Performance

Aerie

Emira Fan
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
no_change.jpeg

introducing the Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Diffuser Surrounds, the groundbreaking upgrade for your Emira. Meticulously engineered with the highest standards in mind, these diffuser surrounds are expertly crafted using TORAY Japan's premium ultra-lightweight pre-preg Twill weave carbon fiber. Prepare to experience unmatched performance and elevate the aesthetics of your vehicle.

no_change.jpeg

no_change.jpeg

no_change.jpeg

Say goodbye to the OEM plastic components found in the Lotus Emira. Our Carbon Fiber Diffuser Surrounds offer a direct 1:1 replacement, ensuring a seamless transition. By replacing the original plastic parts with our top-quality carbon fiber diffuser surrounds, you'll benefit from reduced weight, enhancing the overall performance of your vehicle. Additionally, the distinctive carbon fiber finish lends a touch of supercar elegance to your Lotus Emira, giving it an eye-catching appearance that stands out from the crowd.

Upgrade your Lotus Emira with Aerie Performance Carbon Fiber Diffuser Surrounds and unlock a new level of excellence.

no_change.jpeg

no_change.jpeg

no_change.jpeg

no_change.jpeg

Attachments

• no_change.jpeg
    no_change.jpeg
    257 KB · Views: 95
  • no_change.jpeg
    no_change.jpeg
    293.1 KB · Views: 59

virtualmacho

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I am more interested in the blue titanium exhaust "tips". Something to replace the silver or black OEM titanium bits would be a nice aesthetic change.

Emira Fan

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
yes - this is a nice upgrade. Wonder how difficult it is to swap out?

Shahaf2911

Emira Fan
Reaction score
View attachment 34380

introducing the Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Diffuser Surrounds, the groundbreaking upgrade for your Emira. Meticulously engineered with the highest standards in mind, these diffuser surrounds are expertly crafted using TORAY Japan's premium ultra-lightweight pre-preg Twill weave carbon fiber. Prepare to experience unmatched performance and elevate the aesthetics of your vehicle.

View attachment 34381
View attachment 34382
View attachment 34384
Say goodbye to the OEM plastic components found in the Lotus Emira. Our Carbon Fiber Diffuser Surrounds offer a direct 1:1 replacement, ensuring a seamless transition. By replacing the original plastic parts with our top-quality carbon fiber diffuser surrounds, you'll benefit from reduced weight, enhancing the overall performance of your vehicle. Additionally, the distinctive carbon fiber finish lends a touch of supercar elegance to your Lotus Emira, giving it an eye-catching appearance that stands out from the crowd.

Upgrade your Lotus Emira with Aerie Performance Carbon Fiber Diffuser Surrounds and unlock a new level of excellence.

View attachment 34386
View attachment 34385
View attachment 34387
View attachment 34388
Looks amazing! + the carbon twill that meets in the middle just epic work! I see the rear vents aren’t installed is there something to look out for ? 😬

OP
Aerie

Aerie

Emira Fan
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Looks amazing! + the carbon twill that meets in the middle just epic work! I see the rear vents aren’t installed is there something to look out for ? 😬

You are smart!!!! We are moulding the OEM rear vents , side scoop , rear hatch and front access panel for deploy future carbon fibers parts , will be all available in January 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

OP
Aerie

Aerie

Emira Fan
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I am more interested in the blue titanium exhaust "tips". Something to replace the silver or black OEM titanium bits would be a nice aesthetic change.
Yes , the titanium end tip is come with our titanium exhaust system , if you interesting on it maybe can sale it separately:)

OP
Aerie

Aerie

Emira Fan
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Any chance this will be offered in a matte/non-glossy finish?
Yes , we also provide Matt finish and forged carbon on the option

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
this is per-preg carbon fiber with autoclaved composite 👍🏻
Gotcha... so it's a carbon fiber skin over a composite core, and that core is autoclaved? What's the core made of?

Sorry for the questions, just trying to figure out how such a complex piece is possible for this price. It looks fantastic, I just want to make sure the inherent durability and impact toughness over time will be appropriate for a piece that essentially functions as the bumper of the car.

OP
Aerie

Aerie

Emira Fan
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
The parts is made from full carbon fiber with autoclave composite

John777

Emira Fan
Reaction score
View attachment 34380

View attachment 34381
View attachment 34382
View attachment 34384

View attachment 34386
View attachment 34385
View attachment 34387
View attachment 34388
Silly me but I prefer leaving it Gloss Black or Black. I'm not into this latest carbon fiber Fad. Only a cosmetic value really. Like people have nothing better to do with their money. Let's put $10k in carbon fiber replacement's on a new car. I'd rather spend it on performance if anything.

virtualmacho

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Yes , the titanium end tip is come with our titanium exhaust system , if you interesting on it maybe can sale it separately:)
Will the OEM exhaust fit in it? If it is a simple replacement for the OEM tips, I'm interested. Perhaps this needs a separate thread for discussion.
1702566208158.png