Carbon fiber bits

Looks amazing! Where are you located ? I’d definitely be interested in the future, waiting for more products to roll out to make a bigger purchase of a few carbon exterior bits to add to my car before I export it to my home country
We are locat in Hong Kong :)

The other style are the custom made lightweight forged wheels we produce , if you interesting any style just let me know your idea , we can make you a custom set wheels ❤️
So where is that style, how much do they weigh in the Emira factory sizes, and how much are they? You guys need to be a little more pro-active at giving us details!

So where is that style, how much do they weigh in the Emira factory sizes, and how much are they? You guys need to be a little more pro-active at giving us details!
Yeah. Hence why I suggested they open threads for each product they want to sell here. That has been my experience with vendors in other forums 🤷🏽‍♂️

Last edited:
For the
So where is that style, how much do they weigh in the Emira factory sizes, and how much are they? You guys need to be a little more pro-active at giving us detail
The custom-made alloy lightweight forged wheels you described have a design with five distinctive Y spokes and multiple cutouts in the spokes. These wheels in the picture are specifically designed for the Emira model with a size of 8.5Jx20 ET57 for the front wheels and 10.5Jx20 ET54 for the rear wheels. The price for a set of these wheels is $2,698.

Please feel free to let me know if you need anything details and questions, we are happy to assist with you .

Yeah. Hence why I suggested they open threads for each product they want to sell here. That has been my experience with vendors in other forums 🤷🏽‍♂️
We will open a new treads when the Emira V6 carbon fibers engine cover is ready . Appreciate it for your advice 🫡

For the

The custom-made alloy lightweight forged wheels you described have a design with five distinctive Y spokes and multiple cutouts in the spokes. These wheels in the picture are specifically designed for the Emira model with a size of 8.5Jx20 ET57 for the front wheels and 10.5Jx20 ET54 for the rear wheels. The price for a set of these wheels is $2,698.

Please feel free to let me know if you need anything details and questions, we are happy to assist with you .
Do these have a style name or product number? What color options are available, and when you say "a set", do you mean $2,698 for all 4, or $2,698 for 2 fronts, and $2,698 for 2 rears like the other wheels on your site?

These look really good and I'm definitely interested, but what are the weights? I'm mainly interested in weight reduction.

Just spotted this carbon kit, apologies if already posted somewhere: https://www.ctcarbon.co/products/lotus-emira-full-ct-design-carbon-fibre-kit?variant=45246170693802

0008 copy.png

0010 copy.png

Last edited:
Do these have a style name or product number? What color options are available, and when you say "a set", do you mean $2,698 for all 4, or $2,698 for 2 fronts, and $2,698 for 2 rears like the other wheels on your site?

These look really good and I'm definitely interested, but what are the weights? I'm mainly interested in weight reduction.

We don’t have product numbers for this style wheel , for those style alloy forged wheels you can choose anything color options , weight front 10.2 kg and rear 10.5 kg and the price come with a set x 4 (2x front and 2x rear).

All the forged wheels set price from our website are all come are mentioned a set x 4 .

We don’t have product numbers for this style wheel , for those style alloy forged wheels you can choose anything color options , weight front 10.2 kg and rear 10.5 kg and the price come with a set x 4 (2x front and 2x rear).

All the forged wheels set price from our website are all come are mentioned a set x 4 .
Thank you for fixing your website. That's much clearer now. Are you sure about the front wheel weight? It seems odd that there's only a .3 kg weight difference between an 8.5" wide and a 10.5" wide wheel. On the other wheels shown on your website, you said the fronts were 9.5 kg and the rears were 10.5 which makes more sense.

You say I can choose anything color options, can you do a metallic gray wheel, with the fronts of the spokes and rim edge polished? Is there an extra charge for custom colors?

I'm not trying to be difficult, just want to make sure I have accurate information before considering a purchase.

Thank you for fixing your website. That's much clearer now. Are you sure about the front wheel weight? It seems odd that there's only a .3 kg weight difference between an 8.5" wide and a 10.5" wide wheel. On the other wheels shown on your website, you said the fronts were 9.5 kg and the rears were 10.5 which makes more sense.

You say I can choose anything color options, can you do a metallic gray wheel, with the fronts of the spokes and rim edge polished? Is there an extra charge for custom colors?

I'm not trying to be difficult, just want to make sure I have accurate information before considering a purchase.
The weight is correct, and we can make metallic , as your mention with the fronts of the spokes and the rim edge polished is it mean same like diamond cut? Or you can send me some references pictures like your idea to me on PM so we can discuss at the future.

Custom color is same color:)

The weight is correct, and we can make metallic , as your mention with the fronts of the spokes and the rim edge polished is it mean same like diamond cut? Or you can send me some references pictures like your idea to me on PM so we can discuss at the future.

Custom color is same color:)
Similar to diamond cut except polished shiny, not brushed. When I get my car I'll contact you then.

Wheel weight and price? I notice there's additional cutouts in the spokes for weight reduction. Are those the same size as the factory wheels? I actually like the look of those wheels better than the other ones.

Just installed the rims from Aerie performance. I'll take some better pictures as soon as I can. For now, I am very happy with the quality. The rims fit perfectly, look very aggressive and are finished well. I am using a 5mm spacer on all corners and there is no issue.

tempImage8WMg89.jpg
Screenshot 2023-12-06 at 12.17.23.png

Last edited:
Just installed the rims from Aerie performance. I'll take some better pictures as soon as I can. For now, I am very happy with the quality. The rims fit perfectly, look very aggressive and are finished well. I am using a 5mm spacer on all corners and there is no issue.

View attachment 34066
Did you have to use the spacers to clear the calipers? They look really good; seeing the weight reduction cutouts from this angle gives them an exotic look. Have you been able to tell any difference in the movement of the car with the lighter wheels?

Did you have to use the spacers to clear the calipers? They look really good; seeing the weight reduction cutouts from this angle gives them an exotic look. Have you been able to tell any difference in the movement of the car with the lighter wheels?
No I had the spacers on the original rims, so kept them. This design actually has more clearance from the calipers compared to stock.
I haven't driven the car much, but it does feel slightly more agile.

No I had the spacers on the original rims, so kept them. This design actually has more clearance from the calipers compared to stock.
I haven't driven the car much, but it does feel slightly more agile.
New wheels look amazing congrats! Do you happen to have a picture of the fitment with the 5mm spacers on the OEM wheels ?

Back