• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Carbon fiber bits

motorpool

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
This is our carbon fiber tailgate for Evora:)

P.S We will have Emira v6 and 2.0 1:1 replacements engines cover with pre-preg carbon fiber autoclaved composite launch end of November without deposit needed 👍🏻❤️ …
Assume the 1:1 replacement means a direct replacement, not sending back the existing one? I only ask because another CF vendor for Z06 wanted the existing factory parts returned else pay a higher amount.

Exciting you will have ready relatively soon and be able to see some pics. With you based in HK, what are shipping costs like to the US? Assume you will be able to provide us with a price (and not Lotus soon :) for Forum members.

Also, any plans on developing a CF front splitter?

Aerie

Emira Fan
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Assume the 1:1 replacement means a direct replacement, not sending back the existing one? I only ask because another CF vendor for Z06 wanted the existing factory parts returned else pay a higher amount.

Exciting you will have ready relatively soon and be able to see some pics. With you based in HK, what are shipping costs like to the US? Assume you will be able to provide us with a price (and not Lotus soon :)for Forum members.

Also, any plans on developing a CF front splitter?
We manufacture direct replacement carbon fiber parts using pre-preg autoclaved composite. We have our own Emira V6 development car for molding and test fitment, so we do not require existing factory parts from customers. This approach saves a significant amount of cost and reduces the development timeframe.

Regarding the carbon fiber engine cover for Emira V6, we are currently assessing the production cost. We will provide you with the shipping cost as soon as possible, along with any ground buy discount offers.

Currently, we offer the following products for Emira
- Full titanium exhaust for Emira V6 & 2.0
- Titanium de-cat pipe V6 & 2.0
- V6 y-pipe
- V6 header
- 2.0 high-flow sport catalyst straight pipe
- Lightweight alloy forged wheels
- 2.0 carbon fiber engine cover
- Carbon fiber Diffuser surround for Emira V6

Additionally, we will soon introduce a high-flow carbon fiber intake system and a short shifter.

We are also in the process of developing carbon fiber front splitter, front access panel, mirror (replacement ) side skirts, rear wings, and a louvered tailgate. These products are currently being planned for release.

motorpool

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
We manufacture direct replacement carbon fiber parts using pre-preg autoclaved composite. We have our own Emira V6 development car for molding and test fitment, so we do not require existing factory parts from customers. This approach saves a significant amount of cost and reduces the development timeframe.

Regarding the carbon fiber engine cover for Emira V6, we are currently assessing the production cost. We will provide you with the shipping cost as soon as possible, along with any ground buy discount offers.

- V6 y-pipe
- V6 header

Additionally, we will soon introduce a high-flow carbon fiber intake system and a short shifter.

We are also in the process of developing carbon fiber front splitter, front access panel, mirror (replacement ) side skirts, rear wings, and a louvered tailgate. These products are currently being planned for release.
Thanks for the response. Definitely interested in multiple pieces of new development: CF front splitter, rear wing, side skirts, intake. Plus the engine cover, was going to get the bypass from milltek but could combine. Dang my order is getting large

Aerie

Emira Fan
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

Time2Fly

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Jogon Automotive is working on some carbon fiber bits for the Emira. They already have some sideview mirror covers and a prototype engine cover for the i4. I believe they are also looking into making one for the V6 as well as rear intake vents.

Disclaimer: Not affiliated with them in any way, can't vouch for fit, finish or quality. Just sharing what I come across the interwebs.

xxxxxxxxx-460x460.jpg
View attachment 33210

****EDIT:

I’ve been chatting with Lynne from Jogon. She tells me they currently don’t have engine surround covers for the V6 in the pipeline but are willing to develop one if 10 people commit.

Group buy pricing would be $760 with shipping. She tells me retail would be $1000 or so. They would require a deposit of $300 and development + production would take about 2 months.

4 spots left, post here or pm if interested.
Is this what it would look like? Or would it expose the Lotus supercharger cover?

Time2Fly

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order

- V6 y-pipe
- V6 header

I'm interested in the engine cover if you can let me know what it's going to look like. Will the Lotus cover be exposed or concealed?

OP
S

silent cilantro

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Is this what it would look like? Or would it expose the Lotus supercharger cover?
That’s the i4 cover. The v6 version would be the same as stock but in carbon.

We’re paused the Jogon group buy as it seems a couple of other options will. E readily available soon.

Time2Fly

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
That’s the i4 cover. The v6 version would be the same as stock but in carbon.

We’re paused the Jogon group buy as it seems a couple of other options will. E readily available soon.
Well that's a shame? Or it isn't based on the fact other people are already working on it. Who are the contenders?

Joshbr32

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order

- V6 y-pipe
- V6 header

I have an i4 on the way, definitely very interested in the CF louvered tailgate, especially if looks like the one for the Evora 😍

Keep us updated with the development process on the carbon fiber, I'm interested everything you listed, especially if I get a discount 😉

Last edited:

Aerie

Emira Fan
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
IMG_4881.jpeg

Today, we installed our cutting-edge Aerie Performance High-Flow Carbon Fiber Intake System on our development car, the Emira V6. We are delighted to share the fitment results with you, which can be seen in the attached picture.
534bcf7c-8ad1-41f9-b226-9a6d3cec2ce9.jpeg

c734634c-fd26-4a9c-afd0-b37e5766c7ad.jpeg
d6387dd4-0a64-4f3c-a58c-6f31885c05fb.jpeg

Last edited:

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
View attachment 33579
Today, we installed our cutting-edge Aerie Performance High-Flow Carbon Fiber Intake System on our development car, the Emira V6. We are delighted to share the fitment results with you, which can be seen in the attached picture.
View attachment 33583
View attachment 33582View attachment 33584

Nice! Still waiting for a cf intake for my Evora GT! 😉

And did you say you're working on a carbon louvered tailgate for the Emira!? I can't wait to see that!! 😲

virtualmacho

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Any plans for carbon key fob covers?

Some people have reported that the buttons can inadvertently be activated in their pockets. Reduced size holes for the buttons should prevent such mishaps. I was considering commissioning leather covers, but carbon would be a nice option.

Time2Fly

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order

Aerie

Emira Fan
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
no_change.jpeg
no_change.jpeg

Please check the link for the detail:

Emira i4 Carbon Fiber Engine Cover

Introducing the Aerie Performance Emira i4 Carbon Fiber Engine Cover, a revolutionary 1:1 replacement for your Emira i4 engine. Crafted with precision using TORAY Japan's premium ultra-lightweight pre-preg Twill weave carbon fiber, this engine cover sets new standards for performance and aesthetics.

Designed for intense use, the Aerie Performance Engine Cover utilizes a combination of carbon fiber and Kevlar carbon fiber optic on the backside, resulting in a reinforced structure that is exceptionally lightweight. The autoclaved composite construction ensures superior physical strength, making it highly resistant to heat even in the demanding conditions of the engine bay. In fact, it surpasses the capabilities of Lotus OEM carbon components in terms of weight reduction and heat resistance.

Installation is a breeze with the Aerie Performance Emira i4 Carbon Fiber Engine Cover. The product is designed as a direct replacement, requiring no additional adjustments. Simply plug and play, and enjoy the enhanced performance and striking presence this engine cover brings to your vehicle.

Elevate your Emira i4 with the Aerie Performance Carbon Fiber Engine Cover - the perfect blend of lightweight design, exceptional heat resistance, and effortless installation. Experience the pinnacle of automotive craftsmanship and take your driving experience to new heights.

P.S Emira V6 carbon fiber engine cover will be available on early of December , we will keep you all post , thank you so much ❤️