Or "TLC", can´t distinguish exactly what it says there

lynchy73

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
View attachment 37850

Or "TLC", can´t distinguish exactly what it says there
Those Aerie wheels are tempting. Not sure what colour would best suit my nimbus with BP car.

Did you stick with the standard wheel setup, or add any additional offset?

When I look at my standard setup, I definitely think 5mm or so additional offset would give fill the arches better.

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Those Aerie wheels are tempting. Not sure what colour would best suit my nimbus with BP car.

Did you stick with the standard wheel setup, or add any additional offset?

When I look at my standard setup, I definitely think 5mm or so additional offset would give fill the arches better.
Mine is Nimbus with BP, yellow calipers.
Went for Champagne Gold, same as @Golden Parrot.
5 mm spacers, it will not damage handling, actually might improve a little, and will look better, hopefully

lynchy73

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Mine is Nimbus with BP, yellow calipers.
Went for Champagne Gold, same as @Golden Parrot.
5 mm spacers, it will not damage handling, actually might improve a little, and will look better, hopefully
Looking forward to the pics of them fitted :cool:

Any reason you went with spacers and not have the rims built with the additional offset?

Time2Fly

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I went spacers to use them also with the OEM DC Wheels
I got spacers to make the OEM wheels the same, but custom offsets on the second wheels.

Back on topic,

What interior carbon bits would people like to see?

I'm going to go matte inside and gloss outside, but I'd like to see some nice door trims, etc.

T6061

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I'd like to see the gloss black gearshift surround and the gloss black cup holder surround in matte twill carbon *though I'm sure others will want the same in gloss. I'm not sure if there is too much else to do to the interior. Maybe the window lift switch surrounds or the black plastic trim around the shifter mesh cage?

Time2Fly

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I'd like to see the gloss black gearshift surround and the gloss black cup holder surround in matte twill carbon *though I'm sure others will want the same in gloss. I'm not sure if there is too much else to do to the interior. Maybe the window lift switch surrounds or the black plastic trim around the shifter mesh cage?
That shifter cage surround would be really nice. Not sure how it even comes off though.

Joshbr32

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I got spacers to make the OEM wheels the same, but custom offsets on the second wheels.

Back on topic,

I'm going to go matte inside and gloss outside, but I'd like to see some nice door trims, etc.
Same, I'm planning on matte inside and gloss outside too. Pretty much planning on replacing all the interior trim, jogoncarbon has door trim, full center console, roof console, and the gear shifter (i got the i4). Like mentioned before the only problem is they are all stickers not replacements, so i'm waiting for the real things

Time2Fly

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Same, I'm planning on matte inside and gloss outside too. Pretty much planning on replacing all the interior trim, jogoncarbon has door trim, full center console, roof console, and the gear shifter (i got the i4). Like mentioned before the only problem is they are all stickers not replacements, so i'm waiting for the real things
Exactly. So far only @Aerie has mentioned making replacements for the inside. @GRP has done so for the Evora in the past (I believe they're replacement parts), but he probably needs a car to prototype on

SteveB

Reaction score

Back on topic,

A removable carbon fibre cover for the cup holders would be great. Have not used the cup holders in the 8 months I have had my Emira!

Time2Fly

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
A removable carbon fibre cover for the cup holders would be great. Have not used the cup holders in the 8 months I have had my Emira!
You mean a blank? Just to hide the cup holders? Not a bad idea honestly. Or even a carbon blank with an interior color matched pad to extend the armrest. I'd buy one of those for sure.

SteveB

Reaction score
You mean a blank? Just to hide the cup holders? Not a bad idea honestly. Or even a carbon blank with an interior color matched pad to extend the armrest. I'd buy one of those for sure.
Yes just a carbon fibre cover to hide them. The cup holders are not really useable for cups anyway as they would just get in the way and make changing gear difficult.

Time2Fly

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
From Samsport Performance

It's an applique for the door sill £55+s/h
Img_2024_03_11_11_09_08.jpeg

Attachments

• Img_2024_03_11_11_08_59.jpeg
    Img_2024_03_11_11_08_59.jpeg
    51.8 KB · Views: 34