Can I Get My Lotus Emira? [Vlog 31] ..............Not my Video

GetawayDriving

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
It sounds to me like the dealership and Lotus have been very communicative, and 60 cars out of 500 sounds like a strong allocation by that dealership. If he just wants the car to vlog about it, he’s gotta be quicker on that order trigger. If he wants the car like the rest of us because it’s a driver-focused baby supercar at a reasonable price, just wait the extra 3-6 months and enjoy. He’ll still be able to vlog about it, there are 330 million people in the US and by the time he gets his it’ll still likely be less than 1,000 people with this car.

Arsalan

Reaction score
It sounds to me like the dealership and Lotus have been very communicative, and 60 cars out of 500 sounds like a strong allocation by that dealership. If he just wants the car to vlog about it, he’s gotta be quicker on that order trigger. If he wants the car like the rest of us because it’s a driver-focused baby supercar at a reasonable price, just wait the extra 3-6 months and enjoy. He’ll still be able to vlog about it, there are 330 million people in the US and by the time he gets his it’ll still likely be less than 1,000 people with this car.
I find hard to believe that Dallas dealership is getting 50 allocations. Lotus of Austin only got 17 even though they are the largest lotus dealer in Texas. They even had the Emira showing event there. So not sure how can Dallas dealer get 50.

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I find hard to believe that Dallas dealership is getting 50 allocations. Lotus of Austin only got 17 even though they are the largest lotus dealer in Texas. They even had the Emira showing event there. So not sure how can Dallas dealer get 50.
Well, that was fairly self centered. His numbers are off but he shares the frustration of many., and is a victim of Salesspeak. It's been reported Dallas got 31 FE for this year. Next is another matter TBD.
He didn't mention he was 1 of 3000 deposits vying for 650 cars plus Canada. Based in North Carolina ( according to the script) surprised he worked with the Dallas dealer (covering much larger geography) versus East coast.
How many dealers have bragged they are the largest and therefore looked kindly upon by Lotus?
What is it that's been said about getting your advice from the internet?

DerTheDer

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
The early bird gets the worm. Should have had it in early-mid last year. Worked for me!

Climber

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I call them before putting my deposit Dallas had the most deposits at the time.