How will the Emira look with a Front Number Plate? - Are you going to use one?

CBG_Russ

Reaction score
I know it is a legal requirement to run with a front number plate in the UK but a lot of sports cars seem to have them missing. I would prefer to be legal but after a very quick photoshop (my skills are lacking) it ruins the stunning look of the Erima.

What will you guys be doing and do you have any other thoughts on how the plate could be placed? Or do you currently run without a front plate on your current car and have you had any issues?

You can tell probably tell I am very excited but only placed my order earlier this month. 58 Weeks to go......

Attachments

• bottom.jpg
    bottom.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 318
  • top.jpg
    top.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 141

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
The plinth is on the lower lip so it'll look this as seen on the validation cars:

IMG_8540_Still_Crop.jpg

I'll be sticking with a front plate as it's not worth the hassle of being stopped.

I've got a 5-character plate for my Emira so may do a shorter but still legal front plate - I tried it on the Evora and actually preferred the standard size as per the above.

OP
C

CBG_Russ

Reaction score
The plinth is on the lower lip so it'll look this as seen on the validation cars:

View attachment 3208

I'll be sticking with a front plate as it's not worth the hassle of being stopped.

I've got a 5-character plate for my Emira so may do a shorter but still legal front plate - I tried it on the Evora and actually preferred the standard size as per the above.
I had not seen an Emira with plates so thank you for that. It doesn't look too bad in the image although its very dirty and blends in more than a clean plate would.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I had not seen an Emira with plates so thank you for that. It doesn't look too bad in the image although its very dirty and blends in more than a clean plate would.
Keep the plate dirty? ;)

Also visible in the Harry's Garage video with a cleaner plate:

OP
C

CBG_Russ

Reaction score
Keep the plate dirty? ;)

Also visible in the Harry's Garage video with a cleaner plate:
I have seen that video aswell!!

How did I miss that it had a number plate. That's a good sign though that it didn't stick out too much. Thanks for your help.