Build Code Drop

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Drop your build codes here.
It’ll be fun to copy and paste and check out what folks are thinking.

9WNFZ1Or - check it out. Let me know your thoughts!

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Touring has been specified on about 60% of V6 FEs. I guess lots of people planning on using it as a daily or on road trips and twisties rather than on track.

OP
TXEMIRA

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Touring has been specified on about 60% of V6 FEs. I guess lots of people planning on using it as a daily or on road trips and twisties rather than on track.
Wondering if “tour=auto” and “sport=manual” for most combinations as well. Sounds/feels right but hope we can get insight on the provenance-type documents.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Lots of manual Tourings and several auto Sports, I’m not sure there’s a significant correlation.

I’ve been trying to find out numbers going for autos but not got that yet. Maybe we should do a poll :)

GarrethN

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Lots of manual Tourings and several auto Sports, I’m not sure there’s a significant correlation.

I’ve been trying to find out numbers going for autos but not got that yet. Maybe we should do a poll :)
We need another poll Tom, do it !! There’s not too many options after all…..

OP
TXEMIRA

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
YmcIPkzT

Still unsure of colour and wheels but this is what I locked in!
If that ends up being the final it’ll be very rare from what I’ve seen floating around the forums and groups.

Kind of the main thing though that dang color/wheel combo! ;)

OP
TXEMIRA

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Thats pretty close to my current spec looks wise, and I can’t decide on the wheels either…….
All these dang combinations. NONE are bad either. I dare someone to find an “ugly” one! :)

aEdMIRA

Reaction score
Thats pretty close to my current spec looks wise, and I can’t decide on the wheels either…….
We have a few offices in Nottinghamshire (Mansfield/Blidworth)If we do go for the same spec, be sure to flash me whenever we meet on the road :).

Yes TXEMIRA, a lot of people think red and red doesn't work, but I'm not so sure. i just wish they had white leather or even cream :(

GarrethN

Emira Fan
Reaction score
We have a few offices in Nottinghamshire (Mansfield/Blidworth)If we do go for the same spec, be sure to flash me whenever we meet on the road :).

Yes TXEMIRA, a lot of people think red and red doesn't work, but I'm not so sure. i just wish they had white leather or even cream :(
I sure will, I live in Ravenshead so we may well cross paths at some point 😉😁