Any USA Orders Taken Yet?

JKP

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Have any U.S. based depositors been asked or been informed by their dealer or Lotus USA when they will be ready to start configuring orders? I'm #4 on my dealers list, got the confirmation email and reference # some time ago that stated be ready to place your order in the Fall. Well, its fall and no additional news so far. Hoping someone else has heard more than this? Please advise!

mr_joshua

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Nope. But the Emira just landed in New York Last night and will start making its rounds. Based on the timing across the pond, it looks like we're now ready - per the article, it's hitting NJ last as it makes the rounds and my dealer has already said that is Dec 11/12. So I'm expecting to see it and/or get more finalized configuration around the same time. One thing I understand to be different is that in the US the final configurations and orders are through dealers where in UK it seams Lotus contacted deposit holder directly.

mr_joshua

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Have any U.S. based depositors been asked or been informed by their dealer or Lotus USA when they will be ready to start configuring orders? I'm #4 on my dealers list, got the confirmation email and reference # some time ago that stated be ready to place your order in the Fall. Well, its fall and no additional news so far. Hoping someone else has heard more than this? Please advise!
What dealer/state are you in out of curiosity?

OP
J

JKP

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Nope. But the Emira just landed in New York Last night and will start making its rounds. Based on the timing across the pond, it looks like we're now ready - per the article, it's hitting NJ last as it makes the rounds and my dealer has already said that is Dec 11/12. So I'm expecting to see it and/or get more finalized configuration around the same time. One thing I understand to be different is that in the US the final configurations and orders are through dealers where in UK it seams Lotus contacted deposit holder directly.

Appreciate the feedback. I spoke to the Dealer in Bellevue, WA (Seattle) and it sounds like they are getting a car for a December showing as well. Can't wait to see it in the flesh.

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
If anyone has an inside scoop on the US tour please post. TX “area” in particular please.

mr_joshua

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I'm in Boise, ID but placed my deposit with the dealer in Las Vegas.
Yeah, Vegas looks like it's definitely on the list but the article said it's the only city where it's not at a dealer - whatever that means.

mr_joshua

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Ugh.. and I'm actually in NYC this week. I would have given my left nut to check it out last night had I known.. now I have to wait till it goes all they way across the country and back till I can see it... damn it!

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score

When I placed my deposit in August my dealer told me to expect final configuration in Q2 2022.

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
When I placed my deposit in August my dealer told me to expect final configuration in Q2 2022.
The original “rumor” (info at the time) was “500 FE slated for the US” per my dealer. That was 7/7/2021.

I’d imagine those would need to be done much sooner than Q2 as a result.

Also would imagine those “500” were all allotted in early July as well.

We shall see if the communication improves in the US based on the UK progress.

edwardbradley

Reaction score
The original “rumor” (info at the time) was “500 FE slated for the US” per my dealer. That was 7/7/2021.

I’d imagine those would need to be done much sooner than Q2 as a result.

Also would imagine those “500” were all allotted in early July as well.

We shall see if the communication improves in the US based on the UK progress.
You tell me the the EMIRA tour is starting this week and there isn't type of schedule as to what dealer and when the car will be there??????????? How can that be.

4THEDRV

Reaction score
The US tour schedule:

10/29 – Fort Lauderdale Concours (Florida) – COMPLETE
10/30 – Lotus of Palm Beach (Florida) – COMPLETE
11/05 – New York Launch Event (New York) – COMPLETE
11/13 – Las Vegas Launch Event (Nevada)
11/17 – Lotus of Bellevue (Washington)
11/20 – Galpin Lotus (Los Angeles, California)
11/24 – Lotus of Austin (Texas)
11/27 – Lotus of Naples (Florida)
11/29 – Lotus of Orlando (Florida)
12/01 – Lotus of Atlanta (Georgia)
12/04 – Lotus of Glenview (Illinois)
12/05 – Lotus of Indianapolis (Indiana)
12/10 – Lotus of Manhattan (New York)
12/11 – Lotus of North Jersey (New Jersey)

4THEDRV

Reaction score
You tell me the the EMIRA tour is starting this week and there isn't type of schedule as to what dealer and when the car will be there??????????? How can that be.
The US tour schedule:

edwardbradley

Reaction score
The US tour schedule:

Is there a date when dealers will have actual paint and leather colors in hand for reviewing ?

Reactions: vdr
OP
J

JKP

Emira Fan
Reaction score

kleblanc

Reaction score
Appreciate the feedback. I spoke to the Dealer in Bellevue, WA (Seattle) and it sounds like they are getting a car for a December showing as well. Can't wait to see it in the flesh.
There is a viewing event on Nov. 17th @ Bellevue dealer. Invite for those that have placed a deposit with dealer. I am going. Cant wait to see the care in person!!!!

DennyM

Reaction score
I’m in the same boat. I do get to see the car on the 17th of this month in Bellevue, WA.