Build Code Drop

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
39FomNES

Dark Verdant, Black Pack, Silver Wheels, Silver Calipers, ICE Grey Leather, Sports, Cup 2

The silver calipers knock out gold wheels for my winter setup but I think a bronze wheel would work. I have been on the black wheels but I think I like the silver with the green now.

DPB

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
VAajGRFT
I went with this spec right away and, despite the temptations of the other amazing combos I have seen, I just keep finding myself back here. The latest first-hand reports of Magma Red on real cars have only cemented this as my first and final spec.

OP
TXEMIRA

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
VAajGRFT
I went with this spec right away and, despite the temptations of the other amazing combos I have seen, I just keep finding myself back here. The latest first-hand reports of Magma Red on real cars have only cemented this as my first and final spec.
Love it when the first is or becomes the last!

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I was definitely Magma, full black pack and tan interior with black wheels...

Then Nimbus with black pack, black wheels tan interior.....

Now I am currently in love with JcROSg1J (DV, black wheels and black pack, red calipers, tan interior.... but maybe red seats?!)

It's like looking at the menu at a Cheesecake Factory, after going through 25 pages of options, you feel worried you will not pick the best choice for that meal, even though there are about 100 things that would all be good. Any car will come out great on this configurator, but you just have to tell yourself the one you choose is amazing and you will love it.

OP
TXEMIRA

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I was definitely Magma, full black pack and tan interior with black wheels...

Then Nimbus with black pack, black wheels tan interior.....

Now I am currently in love with JcROSg1J (DV, black wheels and black pack, red calipers, tan interior.... but maybe red seats?!)

It's like looking at the menu at a Cheesecake Factory, after going through 25 pages of options, you feel worried you will not pick the best choice for that meal, even though there are about 100 things that would all be good. Any car will come out great on this configurator, but you just have to tell yourself the one you choose is amazing and you will love it.
So sexy. Just like their menu!
Can we also get one to-go? ;)

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Here is my code

DFx59VKE

If I did do Silver wheels, it will have to be with out the black pack to get the silver tips on the exhaust just like this spec. My original spec had the tan leather. There are about 3 Dark Verdant variations I could do.

Never in my life would I have guessed that I would get or even want a green car. This is crazy! I may paint my house Dark Verdant to match.

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
If I did do Silver wheels, it will have to be with out the black pack to get the silver tips on the exhaust just like this spec. My original spec had the tan leather. There are about 3 Dark Verdant variations I could do.

Never in my life would I have guessed that I would get or even want a green car. This is crazy! I may paint my house Dark Verdant to match.
"They say geniuses pick green, but you didn't pick, did ya Greg" - Meet the Parents

That's all I can hear when I think about picking green :ROFLMAO:

virtualmacho

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hyper excited with the new configurator! hNhDm68a will be my future daily driver (only car). Hoping the roads here are good enough for the Sports suspension.
  • V6 / Manual / Sports Suspension
  • Dark Verdant / Lower Black Pack
  • Gloss Black Wheels / Yellow Calipers / Michelin PS Cup 2
  • Tan Leather Interior / Black Leather Steering Wheel
  • Privacy Glass (not cancelled)
  • and yes, Right Hand Drive
hNhDm68a.png

OP
TXEMIRA

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
1. Go to the configurator.
2. Go to video.
3. Enter someone else’s code.
4. Play something like a WWE intro song. It is really cool to see it that way.

OP
TXEMIRA

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score

My ‘18 Evora did it for me. I was Nimbus all day until that was delivered to me in Racing Green.

It’s such a sick color. DV should be fun. I’ve come off the yellow calipers to silver to match the ice grey interior and to be more subtle with black wheels.

Trying to let the green stand alone. Black pack for that “see this isn’t black” effect and I just like the look overall and also don’t want to worry about aftermarket or alternative logo or exhaust blackouts.

It’s exciting times with this new configurator. Lotus bought some time!

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
It’s such a sick color. DV should be fun. I’ve come off the yellow calipers to silver to match the ice grey interior and to be more subtle with black wheels.

Trying to let the green stand alone. Black pack for that “see this isn’t black” effect and I just like the look overall and also don’t want to worry about aftermarket or alternative logo or exhaust blackouts.

It’s exciting times with this new configurator. Lotus bought some time!

I really couldn't see the silver tips in the previous configurator. Now that I have seen them on @virtualmacho spec, I am gonna have to reconsider the black pack just so I can get silver tips. I like those silver tips. His spec above as also put me back on the yellow calipers. I could do his exact spec except for tan, I would do ICE Grey.

It looks like I am just down to caliper colors and black pack now with the new configurator.