Build Code Drop

OP
TXEMIRA

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
We have a few offices in Nottinghamshire (Mansfield/Blidworth)If we do go for the same spec, be sure to flash me whenever we meet on the road :).

Yes TXEMIRA, a lot of people think red and red doesn't work, but I'm not so sure. i just wish they had white leather or even cream :(
That Ice Grey though…

OP
TXEMIRA

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
rb1t6xUU

But it may end up Red.

Or Yellow...
Hahaha hilarious right?

I think most of us started out with the Seneca… Then we all spec’d out second jobs and bigger garages to store our 3 favorite Emira builds!

Mike-engel

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
We have a few offices in Nottinghamshire (Mansfield/Blidworth)If we do go for the same spec, be sure to flash me whenever we meet on the road :).

Yes TXEMIRA, a lot of people think red and red doesn't work, but I'm not so sure. i just wish they had white leather or even cream :(
I agree. I’d love to see a cream interior choice.

Mike-engel

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Ok, stupid question… I have a build code from when I placed my initial deposit in July. I’ve not heard anything from my dealer since then, but from this forum I learned that back in October the US configurator was “updated”. However, I’ve not been able to use the configurator because I can’t access it for some reason. I reached out to lotus via the chat and was supposed to get a call from them. That never happened. So I have 3 questions.

1. Can any of my US brethren access the enhanced configurator, and if so, what is the link?
2. Does my original build code attached to my first deposit work in the new configurator?
3. Can I make changes to my build under my existing build code and have those changes (presumably a more granular specification—not just color inside and outside, wheels and calipers) saved for future reference?

I have found the radio silence from my dealer really annoying, and now it seems my dealer is not on the roadshow list, yet I can’t attend events at other dealers because my deposit is not with them. It’s exasperating! LOTUS USA, PLEASE HELP!!!! Start communicating with those of us who placed our deposits and have since been left out in the cold.

Mike-engel

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Ok, stupid question… I have a build code from when I placed my initial deposit in July. I’ve not heard anything from my dealer since then, but from this forum I learned that back in October the US configurator was “updated”. However, I’ve not been able to use the configurator because I can’t access it for some reason. I reached out to lotus via the chat and was supposed to get a call from them. That never happened. So I have 3 questions.

1. Can any of my US brethren access the enhanced configurator, and if so, what is the link?
2. Does my original build code attached to my first deposit work in the new configurator?
3. Can I make changes to my build under my existing build code and have those changes (presumably a more granular specification—not just color inside and outside, wheels and calipers) saved for future reference?

I have found the radio silence from my dealer really annoying, and now it seems my dealer is not on the roadshow list, yet I can’t attend events at other dealers because my deposit is not with them. It’s exasperating! LOTUS USA, PLEASE HELP!!!! Start communicating with those of us who placed our deposits and have since been left out in the cold.
Incidentally, I love the idea behind thi thread. Nicely done, @TXEMIRA.

OP
TXEMIRA

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score

That’s the link. The old code will work but you’d still have to do some changes to the configuration due to the changes on the configurator.

I’m sure there is someone who can help even more on here. Maybe even another actual dealer.

Mike-engel

Emira Fiend
Reaction score

That’s the link. The old code will work but you’d still have to do some changes to the configuration due to the changes on the configurator.

I’m sure there is someone who can help even more on here. Maybe even another actual dealer.
Thanks so much! I’ll give it a try.

Vetracer

Reaction score
I chose Nimbus Grey with the diamond cut wheels when I made the second payment but as time goes on, my preference is now this:

8eKpco2Q

Attachments

• C9061B02-0B44-40D4-BC62-EC47C17D48C4.png
    C9061B02-0B44-40D4-BC62-EC47C17D48C4.png
    334 KB · Views: 77

Mike-engel

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Ditto. Lots of people started with Nimbus and moved to “Green”!
I think the VG is a great choice. Looks black in shade and reveals a green glow in the sun. It’s like it says, “Surprise!” Prone to showing swirls, I bet, so take care. But it will look great, I’m sure.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
The video from Galpin Lotus really shows off the metallic fleck in the Shadow Grey (and how to do a California-style promo video!)

Mike-engel

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
The video from Galpin Lotus really shows off the metallic fleck in the Shadow Grey (and how to do a California-style promo video!)

Nice video. Really impressive to see the Emira alongside so many other models to showcase the evolution. I’ve always loved that M100 Elan. Wish they had a better interior since the styling is timeless, that Isuzu engine is so sweet, and the handling is unbelievable. Still on my list of wannabes for my garage!

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Loved my M100 Elan, wish I'd never sold it. It was the only Lotus my wife drove and also misses. She was still driving it when 8.5 months pregnant - no chance of that in the Elise or Exige! Maybe one day we'll pick up another.

Yachtie

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I chose Nimbus Grey with the diamond cut wheels when I made the second payment but as time goes on, my preference is now this:

8eKpco2Q
I would be tempted by the green if it was that light but samples seem almost black. Need to see real colours on real cars!!

OP
TXEMIRA

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Anyone dropping their codes in the updated configurator today to see the differences?

OP
TXEMIRA

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Y7FnTN1O

Try this out if you’d like Verdant with a bit of pizzazz!