Beep Away the Speed Limit sign warning?

DPBlessing

New member
Joined
Sep 26, 2026
Messages
4
Reaction score
5
My Specs:
Emira I4
Yes, I am new.
No, I am not affiliated with Beep Away.

As I consider buying a 2026 (with the nanny features), the one feature that will stop me from buying the car is the speed limit sign sensor beeping.
Yes, you can disable it at every start by wading 3 to 4 layers deep in the touchscreen...But...
Having had a stroke a few years ago, I cannot type with my right hand (shaky fingers) nor accurately hit touchscreen buttons.
So, while reading about this feature, I stumbled across a company online called Beep Away that provides codes to flash onto a USB drive that, they say, turns off the sound until you unplug the USB.

Note: I am not posting the link because I am new here and unsure of the rules.

Has anyone heard of / used this product?
 
I can confrim this is happening -- a rep from Lotus was at LUG this past weekend offering to flash cars if the people had adas and didnt want the nannies/beeping.
Also can confirm. Watched rep "do" a car at the SLC dealer and turned it off on all the cars on the lot.

I always thought it should be an "opt-in" feature anyway... for the .001% that want it. 😁
 
  • Like
Reactions: GRP
If this software flash allows all features to be turned on or off, and whatever is selected remains until changed by a driver, that might be worth doing. If so, I might have it done on my next oil change or service visit.
 

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Supporting Vendors View all →
Back
Top