Based on Evora etc, what standard features in FE do we think will cost additional on the base model?

TheMotizzle

Reaction score
Paint, upper/lower black pack, rims, interior trims, tour/sport, etc.

What did they cost on Evora or other models?

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Here are the 2018 options prices for the Evora GT410 Sport:

Evora GT410 Sport option prices 2018.JPG

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Part of the “simplify and add lightness” Chapman philosophy :)

Leaving it off my Exige saved about 35kg.

KJD

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Everything on the “additionally included on the FE” list.

Including the visible gearchange, as someone was recently told.

IMG_0166.jpeg
IMG_0167.jpeg

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
We know the full FE options list was about £15k when the V6 FE was launched, discounted to £12k when included as the FE bundle.

I suspect we’ll see the options increase by a bigger percentage than the base price has gone up, after they stop FE orders and finally publish 2024 Base and options prices.

GetawayDriving

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Just guessing but I suspect alcantara will come at a slight premium over leather, and a leather color will come at a premium over black leather.

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Based on materials cost, alcantara is slightly more expensive than standard automotive seat fabric and much cheaper than leather. Manufacturers are really milking the exclusivity of alcantara by charging crazy premiums for it.

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
The only option that I am truly curious about is the lower black pack. Do we know what is standard on the bottom bits that are Currently black on the F/E? Hopefully not some regular plastic. Body colour?

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
The only option that I am truly curious about is the lower black pack. Do we know what is standard on the bottom bits that are Currently black on the F/E? Hopefully not some regular plastic. Body colour?
Based on the glitch i saw in the configurator, I assume that the bottom side sills and bumpers might either be unpainted black plastic (similar to what porsche use on several models including 718s), or painted a dark grey colour. Bottom line is that we're not sure yet.

981KMAN

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Based on the glitch i saw in the configurator, I assume that the bottom side sills and bumpers might either be unpainted black plastic (similar to what porsche use on several models including 718s),.............

"....unpainted black plastic (similar to what porsche use on several models including 718s)" would be fine by me! Very easy to take core of and hides all the stone-road debris damage that will occur over the miles. I use Chemical Guys Natural Shine on my natural black plastic trim and it stays looking like new, even though it is 8 years old and has stone impact damage.

danmessy

Reaction score
For anyone on the Base Ed. path, I think the cargo storage nets behind the seats are actually super useful (if they are not standard issue).