• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Atlantis Blue Photo Thread

Funky

Reaction score
Ok and i wonder is it the bmw atlantis blue paint they are offering or a different shade altogether for lotus?

981KMAN

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Has anyone actually seen an Atlantis Blue Emira? Has the factory produced any yet?

clonalejandro

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I have an i4 in Atlantis with a (currently!) build in September. We shall see!!
I am having a 3-month delay on my delivery date that according to my dealer was supposed to be very difficult for it to be delayed, and here I am with the car manufactured in June and still without it and from what I see until the middle of August I will not be able to have it.

I wish you all the luck and have it in September.
If so, I'll wait for a picture of that Atlantis Blue :p

Tokion

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I believe the I4 AMG, towards the later part, in the linked Chinese video may be Atlantis Blue (but it comes across as closer to dark purple):

Be aware that this mp4 video may not play in Safari and iOS on Apple devices. However, it will play in Google Chrome browser on stationary MAC, and also in Chrome browser on Windows computers.

OP
A

Andrew P

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I believe the I4 AMG, towards the later part, in the linked Chinese video may be Atlantis Blue (but it comes across as closer to dark purple):

Be aware that this mp4 video may not play in Safari and iOS on Apple devices. However, it will play in Google Chrome browser on stationary MAC, and also in Chrome browser on Windows computers.

That’s a good spot. I think that is Meridian Blue given how dark it is. I am still thinking I will switch my i4 order from Seneca to Atlantis Blue but It would be great to see it on an actual car / photo / video - has anyone come across Atlantis / could post it?

EMIRADILEMMA

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order

Are you referring to when he's back at the house and the car that is parked up outside? I thought that was shadow grey.:ROFLMAO:

Tokion

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Are you referring to when he's back at the house and the car that is parked up outside? I thought that was shadow grey.:ROFLMAO:
Maybe some color adjustments to your monitor is called for 🤣🤣🤣 (actually the first “live” Emira that I ever saw was a Shadow Gray. After that I have been constantly seeing a Dark Verdant (which is also my own chosen color) and a Seneca Blue)

EMIRADILEMMA

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Maybe some color adjustments to your monitor is called for 🤣🤣🤣 (actually the first “live” Emira that I ever saw was a Shadow Gray. After that I have been constantly seeing a Dark Verdant (which is also my own chosen color) and a Seneca Blue)
Oh my! Does this mean I have looking at all the colours wrongly?

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Unfortunately the image quality is so poor it's very hard to tell what the actual color is. It doesn't really look like either Meridian or Atlantis, more like an enamel non-metallic navy blue. It may be Shadow Grey reflecting the blue of the sky.

Here's a photo of the actual color planforms:
Atlantis Blue.jpeg

Here's two different snapshots from this video:
Screenshot 2023-07-31 at 5.13.27 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-07-31 at 5.16.17 AM.png

In the last snapshot, if you look at the potted plants and even the door mat, they seem shifted towards a gray-blue. The front tire even looks like that. I think this is a combination of probably Shadow Grey and the limitations of the phone's camera.

valentinewang

Reaction score
Unfortunately the image quality is so poor it's very hard to tell what the actual color is. It doesn't really look like either Meridian or Atlantis, more like an enamel non-metallic navy blue. It may be Shadow Grey reflecting the blue of the sky.

View attachment 29669

View attachment 29670
View attachment 29671

In the last snapshot, if you look at the potted plants and even the door mat, they seem shifted towards a gray-blue. The front tire even looks like that. I think this is a combination of probably Shadow Grey and the limitations of the phone's camera.
this is shadow grey

Tokion

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
this is shadow grey
I have absolutely no reason to argue against multiple friends here concluding that the color is Shadow Gray. I have the latest Apple 27” monitor with MAC STUDIO and have calibrated the monitor. Still, I realize that the color in this video is “weird and undeterminable”. To me it looked like in between dark blue and purple. However, I understand your arguments regarding the camera used and existing reflections; so the color may be Shadow Gray.

Reactions: ino

KCMO68_510

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

View attachment 29669

View attachment 29670
View attachment 29671

Wait... does your dealer have paint samples for all the new colors?

kin

Reaction score
1690818236509.png

This is definitely not shadow grey I don't think, this looks more possibly like Atlantis or Meridian Blue

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
View attachment 29701

This is definitely not shadow grey I don't think, this looks more possibly like Atlantis or Meridian Blue
The reflective surfaces facing the sky look bluish, but the front of the A pillar looks like Shadow. Or else there's a blue light behind the camera. Look at his shoulder, it's the same color as the bluish up-facing surfaces of the car.

Reactions: kin