Are we any closer to getting a press/You Tuber review of a final spec customer car

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
They’re getting there. This might be old news but on factory visit yesterday I saw cars labelled PP (Production Prototype), the 3rd and final prototype phase (following Validation and Tools & Testing prototypes ).

Words can’t really describe the feeling of seeing all the colours and so many Emiras all at once in one place, it’s quite overwhelming! They all look stunning.

Back to the OP question - I think this month or next latest is entirely likely.

Quick pic from when we left. Interesting roof adornments!
View attachment 4481
I’m pretty sure that’s the development car for the work with Bosch on braking systems and traction/stability control. The black binnacle is a super-accurate GPS antenna for tracking car position. The luggage space behind the seats is full of telemetry and data logging kit.

Lankan

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure that’s the development car for the work with Bosch on braking systems and traction/stability control. The black binnacle is a super-accurate GPS antenna for tracking car position. The luggage space behind the seats is full of telemetry and data logging kit.
That sounds interesting. Good to to see the level of testing that is going on - not a surprise though.

Good, precise braking is very important, especially with good "pedal feel".

GetawayDriving

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I have booked a tour in 2 weeks. Traveling from the US to Hethel just to see the damn colors lol.

My guess is, they'll publish pics of the colors one day before my tour, and Top Gear will release May 2, one day after I place my order.

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I have booked a tour in 2 weeks. Traveling from the US to Hethel just to see the damn colors lol.

My guess is, they'll publish pics of the colors one day before my tour, and Top Gear will release May 2, one day after I place my order.
Redundancy is fail-safe

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

I seriously considered doing this myself. Very, very frustrating.

RCL

Reaction score
I like Demuro's reviews a lot, hopefully he can make one this year when it comes out.

GetawayDriving

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I like Demuro's reviews a lot, hopefully he can make one this year when it comes out.

I enjoy a good Doug review, but he doesn't really drive the cars beyond a quick meander around town between lights, and the Lotus is all about the drive experience so I'm not expecting a terribly high Doug score. I expect to be among the first with my car in the San Diego area, so maybe I'll offer mine up.

RCL

Reaction score
I enjoy a good Doug review, but he doesn't really drive the cars beyond a quick meander around town between lights, and the Lotus is all about the drive experience so I'm not expecting a terribly high Doug score. I expect to be among the first with my car in the San Diego area, so maybe I'll offer mine up.
Yeah hope you do post up that’d be great. I never watch his scores tbh I stop videos before the end I just watch for the commentary around the quality and features and driving experience and I like his general insights