Are we any closer to getting a press/You Tuber review of a final spec customer car

CDM1855

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I recall Henry Catchpole said he expected a final spec car in about a month's time. It's been over a month since we saw all the VP car videos

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I’m expecting a Top Gear review soon. They mentioned in the VP review they’d be testing a production car “next month”, which likely means publication in the May magazine and online around the same time.

timbo999

Reaction score
I’m expecting a Top Gear review soon. They mentioned in the VP review they’d be testing a production car “next month”, which likely means publication in the May magazine and online around the same time.
The 'May' magazine is already out... so the June mag I would guess - due later April/early May publication date.

ADC

Just Jazzed About Being On The Show
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Cut a hole in your backpack. PUt a go pro and spend a lot of time with your back to the cars in the factory please.
11.png

"... but that's just between you and me, big hat"

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm at the factory tomorrow afternoon for the tour. Now where did I put my camera glasses.

Do it. Seriously.

Pics not allowed? Come on.. They have at least $2500 from most of us and $5k from a lot of us.. All we want are the photos we were told "are coming soon" every week since October. 😡

Daz

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
You’ve got to get your spy glasses on, we neeeeeedddddd pictures

Attachments

• 70893021-7F14-467D-A369-1FE0DFA25DAF.jpeg
    70893021-7F14-467D-A369-1FE0DFA25DAF.jpeg
    22.8 KB · Views: 23

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Im trying to be positive, but with all the feedback on what is currently being produced on the Hethel production line, I find it hard to believe Top Gear and the like (with their own production lead times) will actually have a TRUE production vehicle for test without compromise.

Last edited:

Pav

Emira Fan
Reaction score
They’re getting there. This might be old news but on factory visit yesterday I saw cars labelled PP (Production Prototype), the 3rd and final prototype phase (following Validation and Tools & Testing prototypes ).

Words can’t really describe the feeling of seeing all the colours and so many Emiras all at once in one place, it’s quite overwhelming! They all look stunning.

Back to the OP question - I think this month or next latest is entirely likely.

Quick pic from when we left. Interesting roof adornments!
7920E3C7-8BB8-4B0F-A023-BB83ED3F9467.jpeg

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
They’re getting there. This might be old news but on factory visit yesterday I saw cars labelled PP (Production Prototype), the 3rd and final prototype phase (following Validation and Tools & Testing prototypes ).

Words can’t really describe the feeling of seeing all the colours and so many Emiras all at once in one place, it’s quite overwhelming! They all look stunning.

View attachment 4481
I think you may just have spotted one of the new blue colours! (See door jam)

Last edited:

eclat2emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score

View attachment 4481
Good info - thank you!

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

View attachment 4481
One object is a travel coffee mug:
# For-the-thirsty-driver