Anyone Had This Problem?

Stevie1464

Emira Fan
Joined
Mar 19, 2025
Messages
220
Media
16
Reaction score
138
Status:
Emira Owner
My Specs:
Emira V6
Hi all,

I'm looking to replace the OEM buttons on the steering wheel with a set from GRP, but just prior to installing, I thought I'd check about any warning lights that may come on as a result of disconnecting the battery to facilitate removing the air bag. By all accounts there is a good chance an airbag warning light may indeed come on and stay on unless I get it turned off by a dealership...? 🤷‍♂️

Is this true? Has anyone else had this or any other lights come on? If so, what did you do?

Any help would be great 😃 👍
 
No issues with warning lights or SRS lights with this install for me. And I’ve done the buttons along with a full new GRP wheel. Just unplug your battery and let it sit 5-10 min before doing it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Supporting Vendors View all →
Back
Top