Anyone else receive the email from Customer Care today?

OUI131

Reaction score
To be fair it’s the typical ‘please buy this so I can have a big commission ‘ that most dealers try and sell you in the showroom
😀

And I am crap at poker

scoates

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I got the email as well today, currently Sept build.

The line "before we shortly invite you to complete the purchase of you new Lotus Emira" does give me a bit of hope things will be happening in the near future!

OP
prestonc

prestonc

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I got the email as well today, currently Sept build.

The line "before we shortly invite you to complete the purchase of you new Lotus Emira" does give me a bit of hope things will be happening in the near future!
Yes, September also

OP
prestonc

prestonc

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Is ‘shortly’ a shorter or longer timespan than ‘soon’ I wonder?

I do hope you get the call this month though!

I’m starting to feel the excitement coming back 😄
Would be nice.
I'm skint, so the quicker I sign, the better the less bad the finance deal might be!!

OUI131

Reaction score
The Lotus Emira has been designed and engineered to perform as one of the world's greatest drivers’ cars - and we're delighted to announce some further options to help look after your Emira when it arrives.

Lotus Cars and Lotus Financial Services have approved a range of products, specifically designed to protect your new Lotus Emira, from the alloys and tyres, to the upholstery and paintwork, a 3-year fixed price service package to keep your Emira at the peak of performance, extended warranty, GAP insurance and a range of finance options.

Before we shortly invite you to complete the purchase of your new Lotus Emira, we wanted to give you time to review these value added products as they will be offered in the checkout process.

To view the range of products, just follow these links:

Lotus Protect
Lotus Enhance

Please take some time to review all the available information to help make the best informed decision on all the products on offer.

If you have any questions regarding the products available, please contact Lotus Financial Services on 0333 305 0465 or email [email protected]

Kind regards,

Geoff Dowding

Executive Director of Sales & Aftersales

Pugwash

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
No mention of factory PPF? That sounds like the original plan where the dealers would apply the ceramic coat.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
So the people who got the email are part of the”September Nine”?

https://www.emiraforum.com/threads/anyone-received-their-30-day-notification-yet.1486/post-49010

And you didn’t post about it in the 70-page “Have you got your 30 day notification yet” thread? Standards are slipping :)

Some discussion of the email content already started here: