Anyone else receive the email from Customer Care today?

Tonyshepp

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Is the service pack a good deal, is the running in service one of the first services covered, looking at the t and c’s it only mentions 3 annual servicrs

KJD

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
So the people who got the email are part of the”September Nine”?
Unfortunately (for me) it’s only The September Eight.

I was only September build for a fleeting moment.

Last update was I’m part of the October Massive.

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Will next launch after The September Nine, supposedly in October, be the "50 Shadows of Nimbus Grey". ?

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Is the service pack a good deal, is the running in service one of the first services covered, looking at the t and c’s it only mentions 3 annual servicrs
See my comments on the earlier thread on this (in the link in my post above). It appears over-priced based on previous Evora fixed price servicing.

Running-in service at 1000 miles should be free for everyone - it has been for previous Lotus cars. It’s an oil and filter change plus ECU download.

After that it’s 1 service per year.

emiraspain

Emira Addict
Reaction score
See my comments on the earlier thread on this (in the link in my post above). It appears over-priced based on previous Evora fixed price servicing.

Running-in service at 1000 miles should be free for everyone - it has been for previous Lotus cars. It’s an oil and filter change plus ECU download.

After that it’s 1 service per year.
in the UK it was yes, in the EU I dont think it was, certainly I paid about 600 euros for mine in barcelona, where I was completely over charged for the oil.... That was annoying....

OP
prestonc

prestonc

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
So the people who got the email are part of the”September Nine”?

https://www.emiraforum.com/threads/anyone-received-their-30-day-notification-yet.1486/post-49010

And you didn’t post about it in the 70-page “Have you got your 30 day notification yet” thread? Standards are slipping :)

Some discussion of the email content already started here:
Ouch, sorry :(

I don't even know what day of the week it is most of the time!

Stupid busy industry I feel into.

shaank

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I am a member of the September Nine, and received my email also.
GAP is about the only thing I'd consider however.

I'm not sure if that sounds like a terrorist group, religious cult or something even more sinister though!

Jimblob

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score

I'm not sure if that sounds like a terrorist group, religious cult or something even more sinister though!
I’m feeling rather privileged to be part of the September 9… felt like it was possible going to be the October 900!

I’ve had GAP cover a few times with gapinsurance.co.uk although I’ve never had to claim so not sure how good they are… I had a quite today of just under £300 (FYI it wouldn’t let me set a future date for the ref date)

Quote Date: 07/09/2022 16:21:20
Valid until:
Quote Ref:
xxxxxxx
VEHICLE DETAILS

Vehicle Make: Lotus
Vehicle Model: Emira
Vehicle Value: £80,000.00
Date 1st Registered: 07/09/2022
Date of Vehicle Delivery: 07/09/2022
Purchase/Funding Method: Cash outright
YOUR GAP INSURANCE QUOTE
Invoice GAP insurance

£298.02

Includes Insurance Premium Tax of: £31.94
Policy Duration: 3 years
Claim Limit: £50,000.00

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order

In the UK it's usually a wrongly-accused group mounting some kind of legal challenge to clear their names...

"Appearing in court today, the September Nine were finally acquitted of the accusations of taking delivery of Lotus Emira 'supercars' before other people. Judge Matt Windle, giving the ruling, said deposit holders were entitled to take delivery of their cars and hand over cash whenever Lotus decided to deliver them. A representative for the Nine said the individuals had been as surprised as all the other deposit holders about the timing. ENDS"

:)

DJS

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
In the UK it's usually a wrongly-accused group mounting some kind of legal challenge to clear their names...

"Appearing in court today, the September Nine were finally acquitted of the accusations of taking delivery of Lotus Emira 'supercars' before other people. Judge Matt Windle, giving the ruling, said deposit holders were entitled to take delivery of their cars and hand over cash whenever Lotus decided to deliver them. A representative for the Nine said the individuals had been as surprised as all the other deposit holders about the timing. ENDS"

:)
Tom it's official, you are losing the plot. lol

Tony g

Reaction score

Just out of curiosity have any of the September hopefuls ordered automatic transmission?
Thanks