AC blowing warm air

kgcagey

Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2026
Messages
9
Media
1
Reaction score
8
My Specs:
Emira I4
Couple weeks ago my AC was blowing warm air. I was driving for 20 min and it was fine. Then stopped for coffee. When I got back it was warm. Brought it to dealer and when they looked at it they said it was blowing cold. They checked everything and said they could find no issues. They did some software upgrades and that was that.
Far forward 2 weeks, drive 20 miles. Went to store. Came out and was blowing warm. I turned AC off while driving. Turned back on 5 min later and it was working again.
Btw I live in Florida and it is hot.

Any ideas?
 
Which Model Year do you have? Is your Water Membrane in the front fitted and intact? There are multiple threads in this forum regarding ac issues due to water intrusion. 🥲

Just a wild guess though, could very well be something else and unrelated.
 
do all the fans operate at their settings and its just the air thats warm? thats unlikely to be the water ingress issue damaging the resister pack in the frunk imo, maybe you have a aircon coolant leak?
 

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Supporting Vendors View all →
Back
Top