A reminder of why we adore this car!

EmirOfDenmark

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Here is my post on yesterday's comparison to the McLaren 570s. I didn't expect this, but the driving engagement in the 570s is not-even-close to the Emira. Not even the same category. I've driven many exotics, and I just keep getting surprised how good the Emira is. If you are one of the folks waiting for delivery, your wait is worth it. You will love this car.

WilmaT

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
The black caps and nose badge are available to order from your Lotus dealer. Apparently Lotus will be moving to black badges for all cars at some stage, not sure when.
thanks, didn’t realise that! I will contact them.

Jack Stone

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Love this still from the YT video by CarsAndComet from Car Week at Carmel of a squadron of Emiras heading out for some test drives
emira-car week2-CarsAndComet.jpg

Cachaco131

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
Very nice. I was hesitating a bit on HY but looks so nice. Have not be able to seen it in person. That Magma looks epic though.

m30rpg

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Finally broken the 1000 miles after 4 weeks - she’s been up to Aberdeen and back, down to the Scottish Borders and various coastal route runs, along with being my daily driver to the office 3 days a week.

So far it’s been bloody brilliant, car gets constants looks, thumbs up, people smiling, asking for revs, taking snaps and randoms coming up for a chat.

Car itself drives brilliantly and is so planted on the roads. Now that I can fully let it rip max revs it’s really come alive and honestly can’t fault it.

As for issues been a couple of minor ones in 4 weeks (paints issue which booked back in to get fixed) polish baked into it on some of the edging (but it’s being fixed) had auto hold issues 2 times go away soon as
Turn engine on and off (software update for that) and wiper juddering which fixed myself with coating wipers and windscreen

Outside of that it’s been ace car and plenty smiles per miles

Attachments

• 37C06B7A-61A5-4DDB-9B94-7B9B19A955C0.jpeg
    37C06B7A-61A5-4DDB-9B94-7B9B19A955C0.jpeg
    423.7 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_4121.jpeg
    IMG_4121.jpeg
    327.9 KB · Views: 100

EmirOfDenmark

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Finally broken the 1000 miles after 4 weeks - she’s been up to Aberdeen and back, down to the Scottish Borders and various coastal route runs, along with being my daily driver to the office 3 days a week.

So far it’s been bloody brilliant, car gets constants looks, thumbs up, people smiling, asking for revs, taking snaps and randoms coming up for a chat.

Car itself drives brilliantly and is so planted on the roads. Now that I can fully let it rip max revs it’s really come alive and honestly can’t fault it.

As for issues been a couple of minor ones in 4 weeks (paints issue which booked back in to get fixed) polish baked into it on some of the edging (but it’s being fixed) had auto hold issues 2 times go away soon as
Turn engine on and off (software update for that) and wiper juddering which fixed myself with coating wipers and windscreen

Outside of that it’s been ace car and plenty smiles per miles
The exhaust note gets better with time 😉
It’s is an outstanding car.