• DSC06575.jpeg
    DSC06575.jpeg
    171 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_8510.jpeg
    IMG_8510.jpeg
    276.9 KB · Views: 193

Next Decade

Reaction score
I believe that is the Chinese influence moving customer service to London away from the factory.
Oh no why?

I could be wrong but think a lot of people will wish they had the I4 when journalists eventually get one. I love changing gear but it did all feel a bit old fashioned and needed a heavy right foot. My insiders at Lotus say the I4 is more responsive, even better handling and the 0-60 time is likely to be more accurate. Cheaper to run, better on road trips and gives more of a 'supercar' experience.
Cheaper to run? As in fuel costs?

Willing to bet that the service costs long run will take it down a notch or 3.

likeakidonchristmaseve

Reaction score
Nope its Dark Verdant with Black pack
Thanks, even up close I struggled to see the difference in a car park full of them. That is the only criticism of the car I could make... the colours. I wouldn't have chosen any of the first 6 avaialable. I would have the new colours but am not prepared to risk my place in the queue by changing now.

CAWood

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Yes, not my words but a racing driver friends. Most of the Farrari, Lambo, McLaren, Porche 'supercars' etc come with DCT flappy paddles these days. Thats all I meant. Also, if I was driving 500 miles in one go I might prefer to not have to keep changing gear. Don't get me wrong I love a manual gear box and am glad I have one in my Toyota Yaris 1.2. I changed my spec back and forth 3 times before sticking with the I4. I also fancy something new as have never owned a DCT.
I have the V6 Auto and it has both the drama of the ‘supercar’ noise and feel, with the ease of the auto box when you want it - plus the shifts aren’t too shabby either!

ToonFan

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Well said that man! This is mine on the drive a few minutes ago, ticking as it cools from another great blast. It is just bloomin' epic to drive on the twisty Borders roads. And just look at it...

View attachment 28178

Edited to add. I was listening to the new Chicane album in the car this morning. Great driving music. Check this out for a taster
Thanks for the Chicane tip! Just downloaded it to keep me busy reading posts and responding to emails.

GlobalPilot777

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Just with age... the metals and components 'bedding' in.

Car sounds great. I am still waiting for a date to fit the full Larini system. I am still excited by that prospect but the car sounds damn good anyway.
So.. waitint quite some time now for your promised upgrades? Whats the status? Are we getting a better car in return with the upgrades?

Shahaf2911

Emira Fan
Reaction score
simple love this cars experience & looks!
IMG_3443.jpeg

Edit: a small feature I noticed when unlocking the car, the AC ventilation kicks in, not sure what to do to make it work but amazing feature for hot climates! (It was 42c that weekend)

Last edited:

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
simple love this cars experience & looks!
View attachment 29644
Edit: a small feature I noticed when unlocking the car, the AC ventilation kicks in, not sure what to do to make it work but amazing feature for hot climates! (It was 42c that weekend)
When you unlock the car it turns on the ignition, so if the AC was on when you turned off and locked the car it will resume on the same settings.