Does anyone happen to have the part numbers for the following OEM parts?
420 Side R8 wannabe scoops (you guessed it, I do not know what this part is called)
420 Fender vents
I do not like the look of the Vorsteiner as theirs are C8 wannabe designs.
I have run out of patience with the ill-designed Bell and Colvill site that is stuck in the 90's. I did email B&C as well and still awaiting a reply.
Curious for those of you stateside. Has anyone considered having Safelite remove the rear glass? I know their service for windshield replacement is all over the map and you really need to micromanage them (even had an incident that one of the techs was about to set his toolbox on the hood of the QX80, which was mitigated with a rather loud message from me. He then argued that he could put down a towel. He did lose that argument. Annoying that I had to explain common sense to him though).
I would like to avoid taking the vehicle and the parts in my truck to the dealership. That involves either the wife (which does not understand the fascination with sports car, but does accept it) or taking Uber. One adds strain to the wallet, the other to the brain.
420 Side R8 wannabe scoops (you guessed it, I do not know what this part is called)
420 Fender vents
I do not like the look of the Vorsteiner as theirs are C8 wannabe designs.
I have run out of patience with the ill-designed Bell and Colvill site that is stuck in the 90's. I did email B&C as well and still awaiting a reply.
Curious for those of you stateside. Has anyone considered having Safelite remove the rear glass? I know their service for windshield replacement is all over the map and you really need to micromanage them (even had an incident that one of the techs was about to set his toolbox on the hood of the QX80, which was mitigated with a rather loud message from me. He then argued that he could put down a towel. He did lose that argument. Annoying that I had to explain common sense to him though).
I would like to avoid taking the vehicle and the parts in my truck to the dealership. That involves either the wife (which does not understand the fascination with sports car, but does accept it) or taking Uber. One adds strain to the wallet, the other to the brain.







