New member with actual Emira

ott

Reaction score
Hi guys and girls ! My car arrived to dealer last week. I will pick it up this Friday and first road trip is planned for oncoming weekend. Posted some pictures in Nimbus Grey thread, but to share my impressions its probably better to have separate thread. Car will live mostly on quite rough roads, so I went with touring suspension. No track action is planned.

As background, I own Exige V6 with EX460 upgrade which I use for trackdays and my wife drives 4,0 Boxster. Will use these as reference once I got to drive the car. Will come back with some comments next week if all sorts out like planned.

IMG_5563.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Tonyshepp

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Welcome, you know you are one of the most envied people on the planet right now :)

Very interested to hear a running commentary on how well the car is performing, especially against the other 2 great cars you own.

Citizen

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Congrats I’m so jealous , that’s my spec exterior

Which dealer is that ? Komotec? I love that seats and table JPS!

eriegz

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Hi guys and girls ! My car arrived to dealer last week. I will pick it up this Friday and first road trip is planned for oncoming weekend. Posted some pictures in Nimbus Grey thread, but to share my impressions its probably better to have separate thread. Car will live mostly on quite rough roads, so I went with touring suspension. No track action is planned.

As background, I own Exige V6 with EX460 upgrade which I use for trackdays and my wife drives 4,0 Boxster. Will use these as reference once I got to drive the car. Will come back with some comments next week if all sorts out like planned.

View attachment 9861
What an awesome spec, thanks for the photo! 😍📷 And congrats on your delivery. 🥳 Looking forward to hearing all about your ownership experience. Spare no detail! 😉

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score

View attachment 9861
You good sir are a hero.
Not only do you have great taste and have the same spec car as I have ordered you and your wife also have the other two cars on my wish list 😀
A real world comparison would be very welcome not just by me I'm sure.
Enjoy getting to know your new purchase 🤩

Leonard

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Good guess, it is Komotec. I was told quite many cars are delivered to German dealers.

No pressure then if I have to report back so that 1000+ members here will be happy ! 😁
Being a Komotec customer I don't suppose you have any news as to when they will get a car for development? 🙂

Kentviking

Emira Fan
Reaction score

View attachment 9861
So nice to see my exterior spec...so unusual to have only lower black pack and the red callipers...I think it looks so good with the white seats, though I went for the tan interior, which hopefully looks equally tasteful. Looking forward to your write ups of your early days experience...and welcome!

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Congratulations. Look forward to hearing your impressions of driving and ownership, particularly given your comparison cars.

Pops68

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score

View attachment 9861
Hey that's my spec. You sure you don't want to sell it to me and keep some garage space clear?..:) Congrats, it's beautiful and I look forward to your comments after your road trip. Welcome to the forum!

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats! Can't wait to hear your feedback after owning it for a bit.

Medic518

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order

View attachment 9861
PLEASE! PLEASE! (yes I'm begging) add a some additional (read a ton more) pictures once you pick it up - have a very similar spec and would love to see more pictures in the outdoors - love this color..