base stripper convertible (pleather dash and doors) $113,895

ouch.....

(pleather is vinyl )

idleuser

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
remember when people said it'll only be about 90k based on historical price reference for the c7? LOL

R1272

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I'm just not a Vette guy. I totally 'get it', but it's just not me.

When I see these 2 designs, one looks great to me, and the other, uhhh, not so much. But that's what makes the world go round!
0.jpg

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Does the Z06 price include destination? There's no way anyone buying one of these is getting a base model. What are the costs for the options? So realistically with taxes, and all that, you're looking at about $130k-$150k MSRP? I expect the insurance for the Z06 is going to be brutal.

At $59,995 base (at least for the time being), the Emira is not only pretty, but also a pretty good deal.

4380r

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Does the Z06 price include destination? There's no way anyone buying one of these is getting a base model. What are the costs for the options? So realistically with taxes, and all that, you're looking at about $130k-$150k MSRP? I expect the insurance for the Z06 is going to be brutal.

At $59,995 base (at least for the time being), the Emira is not only pretty, but also a pretty good deal.
Prediction: There will be zero $60k new Emiras offered for sale in the US.

mjw930

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Sweet spot config, 2LT Z06/Z07 + required aero package and nose lift comes in at ~$135,000 + destination + tax + registration and title so well over $140,000 OTD. OUCH! But, considering the hand build, bespoke motor and the performance envelope this plays in that’s not really all that bad.

Last edited:
OP
kratedisease

kratedisease

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Does the Z06 price include destination?

YES, includes destination

Where is the EMIRA listed for $59,995 ? possibly only UK

USA site says $75K as far as I am aware

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Prediction: There will be zero $60k new Emiras offered for sale in the US.
If cars are being ordered by dealers to sell, you are correct. However, with a backlog of a year or more, it looks like every Emira for that period of time will be a customer-ordered car, and they'll be going through a dealer who will be using one of their allocations for it.

Depending on what kind of order response Lotus gets once these are out on the street, and the non-enthusiast public sees them, it may be awhile before dealers have any sellable cars that aren't customer orders. By then the base price will have gone up due to inflation.

SemiF19

Reaction score
The Z06 is going to be "expensive" compared to past Corvettes, however, based on specs this car is competing against GT3s and McClaren 720s so if you are looking at it from a performance perspective it's going to be a bargain......

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
The new Z06 in 3LZ trim is priced at $120,245 and includes the destination freight charge.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
I submitted my order on Thursday for the 70th Anniversary Edition in Carbon Flash Metallic with Satin Black Stripes and the Z07 performance package. I don't have the full pricing for this package yet, but I will report back when I do.

Screen Shot 2022-07-28 at 4.47.08 PM.png

lion shf

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
$5k guzzler too. I keep dismissing the reg C8 then I see one in the wild and dig it again. My wife wants the Emira over the vette and sadly HATES the 718 boxster. Guess which one I’m buying lol

Green

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
$5k guzzler too. I keep dismissing the reg C8 then I see one in the wild and dig it again. My wife wants the Emira over the vette and sadly HATES the 718 boxster. Guess which one I’m buying lol
Sounds like your wife has great taste to me! I agree with her hard pass on Vette and 718.