Yellow Emira at Eletre launch

Emira

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Courtesy of "TFJJ" on Instagram.

Most interesting thing...black pack with silver tailpipes!

Screenshot_20220329-222211.jpg

Screenshot_20220329-222205.jpg

Screenshot_20220329-222200.jpg

JXJ

Reaction score
Looks v good out on the streets

Cachaco131

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
My future color! Nice mustard aspect to it. But now I'm not so sure about the black pack, makes the panels look so much bigger and the stance to change visually. Maybe no black pack and wrap afterwards if I change my mind?

Elisesquared

Reaction score
Can't tell if this is as slammed as the blue launch car, but hoping the ride height on the production cars is the same as this one. Also, would LOVE the option to get black pack with silver tailpipes.

klho001

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Can't tell if this is as slammed as the blue launch car, but hoping the ride height on the production cars is the same as this one. Also, would LOVE the option to get black pack with silver tailpipes.
no it's not riding as low as the blue

3MIRA

Emira Fan
Reaction score
This was the car I tried to photograph at Hethel when Scott stopped me, he was surprised at the silver tail pipes on a black pack

NickR

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
This was the car I tried to photograph at Hethel when Scott stopped me, he was surprised at the silver tail pipes on a black pack
Shame. I suppose you're not allowed to take photos on the factory tour?

Citizen

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I ordered my FE with no black pack in order to get silver tail pipes and then wrap on black only roof and pilars, and left nimbus grey color also the mirrors

The thing left is what to do with rear lotus letters, SILVER on NImbus maybe don’t work

Can we order it only the letters in black in the future ?

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
I think with all of the customization possible, how hard would it be to just allow us to pick black lettering, and silver or black tailpipes?

Lots_Of_Trouble

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I think with all of the customization possible, how hard would it be to just allow us to pick black lettering, and silver or black tailpipes?
Agreed - but then where does the customisation options stop?
What about the additional colour trims that you could have on the Exige interiors?
What about carbon fibre bits
What about different seats?

it would open up a whole world of options, which would be great, but i doubt they can handle this right now.

maybe down the line....

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Agreed - but then where does the customisation options stop?
What about the additional colour trims that you could have on the Exige interiors?
What about carbon fibre bits
What about different seats?

it would open up a whole world of options, which would be great, but i doubt they can handle this right now.

maybe down the line....
Well I figured they were not something crazy, just something we were going to get either way. Not asking for anything truly "custom" in that regard.

mr_joshua

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Feeling much stronger about my decision against the black pack. Admittedly, early on it was an existential crisis. I will change up the lettering on the back to black. But I like the more connected cabin look sans upper black pack. No offense to those going with the black pack. I does create a much lower look to the car. Certainly a fun look. Just not my cup of tea. These shots are really great though.. the yellow seems as electric as the Seneca. Thanks for sharing.