World's first Emira customer delivery?

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
The tan looks nice too, but I wish it was more a natural un-stained leather colour. I.e. A bit lighter, almost sand like and less dark brown/orange. That would have been even more classy imho.
Maybe it will fade to that color? 🤪

Porter

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Maybe I missed it, but I haven't seen anyone mention this Magma/Blackpack delivery, also in Belgium

Davy Van Goethem delivery video (in the LOTUS EMIRA OWNERS group on FB)

1663597481569.png

Porter

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Are people in this country just getting the iphone 3? What is with these crap photos everywhere? My Samsung takes a pic that can rival an SLR these days!
I think the fault is in the garbage Facebook video upload. The video on his cell phone is probably much better. I'm encouraging him to put it on Youtube.

NickyBuddy

Reaction score
@NickyBuddy Congrats! We all wait patiently for your driving review once you get it on the roads. I hate to ask this question but are you still happy with DV, now seeing it in the flesh next to Seneca? Love to hear your thoughts on the colour. It does look fantastic in the pics/vid!

Hi everyone, Lotustoronto,

I am super happy with the Dark Verdant. Sounds a bit cliché but entering the dealership, the DV Emira did look like a superhero vehicle ready to scramble the streets of Gotham (can you feel my excitement ? :D:rolleyes:), while being super classy. I am also happy with the yellow calipers and yellow stitch alcantara, it provides a sense of consistency.

MajHall04

Emira Fan
Reaction score

I am super happy with the Dark Verdant. Sounds a bit cliché but entering the dealership, the DV Emira did look like a superhero vehicle ready to scramble the streets of Gotham (can you feel my excitement ? :D:rolleyes:), while being super classy. I am also happy with the yellow calipers and yellow stitch alcantara, it provides a sense of consistency.
How do you like the quality of the alcantara? Why didn’t you pick leather?

Pops68

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Wow just saw my first Emira on the street here in Corona, So. Calif!! I didn't even know there were any here yet! Boy the pics don't do them justice. This one was dark gray and looked like some kind of exotic car going the other direction. The only way I recognized it was the Yellow badge on the hood. What an awesome looking car!!!

Cachaco131

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
Wow just saw my first Emira on the street here in Corona, So. Calif!! I didn't even know there were any here yet! Boy the pics don't do them justice. This one was dark gray and looked like some kind of exotic car going the other direction. The only way I recognized it was the Yellow badge on the hood. What an awesome looking car!!!
How come?!

Boardwalk said tour will be in October and demos will arrive in March...

DerTheDer

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Sorry if missed, but is it confirmed that the gear linkage is covered up?!!?!

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

Long life to Darth Verdant 😎