White seats - best way to protect them?

twinturbo11

Reaction score
Hey guys, just got my car, and was wondering what is the best way to preserve the white seats - i am especially worried about dark blue jeans. I live in a hot/sunny area - not sure if this impacts anything.

Citizen

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Coating them , the best way for maintenance cleaning leather seats

DaaS

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I have not used it myself yet (waiting for the car to arrive), but this is my plan…

OP
T

twinturbo11

Reaction score
Coating them , the best way for maintenance cleaning leather seats
but which brands are suggested for Emira seats specificaly?

Anyone out there tried this, and can share their obesrvations?

Billyidoliser

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I have not used it myself yet (waiting for the car to arrive), but this is my plan…

Have used this also, seems pretty good along with a regular leather feed, am very much liking this at the moment:

simonb

Emira Fan
Reaction score
valeter should be able to protect them, but worst case would be to hunt someone out to re-conolise every so often

Johnson

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
IMG_0204.jpeg

OP
T

twinturbo11

Reaction score
I suggest carpro cquartz leather 2.0
In their demo video , they applied it on black leather. I think white leather is EXTREMELY sensitive/finicky, can discolor very easily... i was wondering if you had tried it on the white leather?

OP
T

twinturbo11

Reaction score
Have used this also, seems pretty good along with a regular leather feed, am very much liking this at the moment:
on which color have you tried the turtle product?

Citizen

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
In their demo video , they applied it on black leather. I think white leather is EXTREMELY sensitive/finicky, can discolor very easily... i was wondering if you had tried it on the white leather?
Since day 1 I put it on my tan leather and I’m extremely happy with that , only wet towel for full cleaning them every week

Is true that maybe could down the tone of the leather to a slightly darker colour , in the tan leather is even grateful that

danmessy

Reaction score
I have Ice Grey and another forum member who does too suggested I try the following:

- GTechniq L1 Leather Guard.​

Easy to apply, assists with wiping off marks. I apply to heavy use areas (seats) every 2 months apparently that helps. Or 6 monthly (i think) otherwise . Buy an applicator with it, and a Microfibre cloth to wipe excess off after application (instructions on bottle).

I purchased a bunch of detailing stuff and just so happened for interior cleaning, I again purchased a GTechniq product - "L2 Tri-Cleaner Antibacterial All Surface". Works with the L1 coating.

I use that L2 product with microfiber to wipe down any marks. 1800km in, seats are looking fresh still. Minor slight scratch on passenger side (she has received her first and final warning :ROFLMAO:)

I have had no issue with my blue jeans or black jeans as of yet.
Welcome to the IG family.

LIQUIX

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
For those that have had Ice Grey inteior for a while, how are they holding up? I am planning on applying GTechniq L1 Leather Guard day 1.