What's everyone's placeholder given this long wait??

CoryC

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I couldn't hold out any longer... nearing 2 years and another 6 months at least, and another summer gone... so I figured I'd treat myself to an intro to British motoring... 😁 (was fortunate enough to find a similar spec to my Emira too...) What's everyone else got??
1000010715.jpg
1000010615.jpg
1000010639.jpg

OP
CoryC

CoryC

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I'm in no rush to take delivery on my Emira.. its fun to look forward to.
@CoryC How do you like the F-Type? I'm definitely curious about them.
While waiting for an Emira, I'm driving my 4C.
View attachment 27588
Your 4C looks great! I'm a 3 pedal purist, and was skeptical regarding the F Type, but I really am pleasantly surprised so far. I love the rarity of the manual and it sounds fantastic. It also turns heads and there are lots of toys and luxury inside considering it's a 2016. For what they sell for currently, they seem like a bargain. I'm hoping it doesn't cost me much to keep on the road until my Emira finally arrives. 🤞

Nba19002

Reaction score
I sold a 2018 911 GTS to make room for my Emira..now closing in on the third delay for first deliveries in the USA so I caved last November and picked up a 718 Boxster S 6-speed to hold me over. Very impressed with the car, paid around $60K for a used one. Doesn’t stir me the same way the Emira did when I test drove it, but with an ECU tune, the turbo 4 cylinder in the 718 has plenty of power and torque to have fun.

Bertelli

Reaction score
I've been through a few! GR Yaris, then a 981 Cayman, and a complete curveball, 1960 Fiat 1500. 2 years is a long time! Still got another 6 months (ish) wait so probably going for a final fling with an Alpine A110.

BarryH

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I couldn't hold out any longer... nearing 2 years and another 6 months at least, and another summer gone... so I figured I'd treat myself to an intro to British motoring... 😁 (was fortunate enough to find a similar spec to my Emira too...) What's everyone else got??
View attachment 27582View attachment 27583View attachment 27584
I Envy you :)
I tried to buy one of these here in Oz back at the end of 2019, the week they announced that they were dropping the manual in the new year, and JRA refused to take the build order! My test drive (which I had to also wait 6 months for) showed it was a really nice GT - different car than the Emira ,but a really nice manual drive. Congrats!