What stock wheels will you be ordering? [poll]

What stock wheels are you planning to order?

• Design 1 Silver Alloy Wheels

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Design 1 Gloss Black Alloy Wheels

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Diamond Cut Ultra-Lightweight V-Spoke Forged Alloy Wheels

Votes: 33 28.0%
  • Gloss Black Ultra-Lightweight V-Spoke Forged Alloy Wheels

Votes: 39 33.1%
  • Silver Ultra-Lightweight V-Spoke Forged Alloy Wheels

Votes: 32 27.1%

• Total voters

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
lotus-emira-wheel-options.png

The Emira will launch with 5 different wheel options. What wheels are you planning on going with?

1. Design 1 Silver Alloy Wheels
design1-silver.png

2. Design 1 Gloss Black Alloy Wheels
design1-black.ong.png

3. Diamond Cut Ultra-Lightweight V-Spoke Forged Alloy Wheels
diamondcut-5-spoke.png

4. Gloss Black Ultra-Lightweight V-Spoke Forged Alloy Wheels
glossblack-5-spoke.png

5. Silver Ultra-Lightweight V-Spoke Forged Alloy Wheels
silver-5-spoke.png

Vroom

Reaction score
That's a tough choice, but I'm going to have to go with the Black V-Spokes. I definitely want a black wheel, but I feel like the V-spokes look better than the regular black alloy wheels.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
I'm really torn between the Diamond Cut and the Gloss Black. I voted for Gloss Black, but I will probably end up going with the Diamond Cut wheels.

eclat2emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
The wheels all look great, giving the customer lots of scope to create the look they want - black for more of a track feel (or just plain meaner looking!) silver for a more premium vibe. I am conflicted at the moment as I love the diamond cut wheel; there is a good reason they used this on the most heavily featured blue launch car - it looks incredible and also looks extremely modern, even futuristic, in a concept car kind of way. My only reservation is that this design might date more quickly than the others, as cutting edge designs often do.

Views everyone?

OP
supersix

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The wheels all look great, giving the customer lots of scope to create the look they want - black for more of a track feel (or just plain meaner looking!) silver for a more premium vibe. I am conflicted at the moment as I love the diamond cut wheel; there is a good reason they used this on the most heavily featured blue launch car - it looks incredible and also looks extremely modern, even futuristic, in a concept car kind of way. My only reservation is that this design might date more quickly than the others, as cutting edge designs often do.

Views everyone?
Agreed, the Diamond Cut gives you the best of both styles.

By the looks of the poll, I'm guessing the the Design 1 wheels won't be so popular 🤣

CanadianEmira

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score

Views everyone?
I don’t think it’ll date quickly. IMO the alloy ones look dated already, so bit of a moot point.

~el~jefe~

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
one needs a forged wheel to be safe with such low profile. Porsche 718's are all forged and the shop sees blown tires at 20" but not cracked wheels. I really suggest forged only for this badboy

Clam

Reaction score
I'm really torn between the Diamond Cut and the Gloss Black. I voted for Gloss Black, but I will probably end up going with the Diamond Cut wheels.
Same exact dilemma here. Been flip flopping for months. I'm currently thinking diamond cut forged from the factory with Goodyears since delivery will be fall/winter and will pick up forged black aftermarket set with Emira-specific Cup 2s for the warmer season.

Daz

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Aren’t the Design 1 wheels only with the base models?