V6 FE's available for immediate delivery

Biggles of Norwich

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
People in the UK have been able to access these cancelled orders via dealers for several months.

Lotus seem to have abandoned trying to part-match to existing deposit holders and offer to them first. Seems odd not to let them know. I have a deposit for a Q2 build and they haven’t contacted me.
You may be right about abandoning the part-match. I had a test drive two weeks ago, told them what spec I wanted, and was offered two pre-built cars close to my ideal spec. I opted for one of them and am picking it up next week. I have never been on the waiting list.

koorby

Reaction score
I took advantage and will collect an auto V6 on Monday, 2 weeks after being contacted. I originally had an i4FE on order.

I wonder whether they have been contacting anyone who has a delivery scheduled for next year to try and bring sales into this financial year.
I have a V6 auto and it’s sensational. You won’t be disappointed 👍

Joel

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Not sure what lotus are thinking here but I just got the email through offering me the orphaned Emiras, perhaps they forgot I picked mine up 6 weeks ago 🤣

koorby

Reaction score
My guess they are also sending the email to existing customers who will find buyers for them as brand ambassadors?

JimH

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I think they've just mailbombed their whole database regardless. I had the email and have an early i4 build due this/next month.....

jagseven

Reaction score
I’ve just had the email - I’ve been on the waiting list since May last year and told to expect car Q2 2024.
To be honest I was just about to cancel my order as fed up of delays and price rises (plus now purchased a different car that will inevitably cost me to come out of) but curious to see what spec cars are available…

GAVLA

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I’ve just had the email - I’ve been on the waiting list since May last year and told to expect car Q2 2024.
To be honest I was just about to cancel my order as fed up of delays and price rises (plus now purchased a different car that will inevitably cost me to come out of) but curious to see what spec cars are available…
I got this email too, and it's good to see these cars are being held at their pre-August prices for anyone that's interested.... I collected my Emira in March and was one of the lucky ones to have the price protected.

Rudolph

Emira Fan
Reaction score
"Just received today" ,

Emira.jpg

dgrace

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Seems Lotus could earn some goodwill by reserving some of the unsold cars as service loaners for all the customer cars needing repairs from factory defects.