V6 Autobox News

Quantox

Reaction score
Interestingly I received an email yesterday, advising that my Q2 2024 date has now been brought forward to July 2023. Must be a cancellation of a similar spec., Magma, Ice Grey, no BP, DC, Auto?
Quite out of the blue, very surprised.
Colin
Edit: And Iā€˜ve still not had a test drive due to the Parks car being off the road for weeks.

0pirates0

Reaction score
Interestingly I received an email yesterday, advising that my Q2 2024 date has now been brought forward to July 2023. Must be a cancellation of a similar spec., Magma, Ice Grey, no BP, DC, Auto?
Quite out of the blue, very surprised.
Colin
Edit: And Iā€˜ve still not had a test drive due to the Parks car being off the road for weeks.
is that for a v6 auto or i4 ?

Trigun

Reaction score
My V6 auto is theoretically on April running order. I hope they could respect that.
I canā€™t wait, I have to discover how automatic worksā€¦
No one has a video or at least drove it?

OP
DJS

DJS

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Unicorn v6 auto has landed thread is only mention I have seen can't wait for the full review.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
My V6 auto is theoretically on April running order. I hope they could respect that.
Follow this thread and youā€™ll get feedback from the first customer delivered auto:

richbrown

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I think it will be a peach. Iā€™ve driven an Evora auto and itā€™s a great experience and for everyday use the better option. Iā€™m a 14/7/21 deposit and have a June 23 build so sadly stung by the price increase