• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

USA/Canada Delivery Thread

n4s

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Thanks for this! Very helpful. Do you happen to know if theirs is pre-cut vs. bulk film (i.e., will edges be visible or not)?
I believe this is pre-cut. They mentioned that it would be done in a couple hours.

Wiz33

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Have anyone replaced the "LOTUS" seat insert with the "EMIRA" ones? I got a set coming in from the UK and I'm thinking about doing something odd. I'm just going to replace the one on the driver side (US version) so that if someone is looking in through the windshield. it would read "LOTUS" "EMIRA" What do you guys think"

8893275917_01.jpg

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Have anyone replaced the "LOTUS" seat insert with the "EMIRA" ones? I got a set coming in from the UK and I'm thinking about doing something odd. I'm just going to replace the one on the driver side (US version) so that if someone is looking in through the windshield. it would read "LOTUS" "EMIRA" What do you guys think"

View attachment 42346
Wasn't this an involuntary factory option on one of the US cars?

1 of 1 with factory "Lotus Emira" seats.

Last edited:

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Just got the call from my sales guy at Park Place. My car is being loaded on the carrier truck right now, and it should be arriving here sometime late tomorrow. I doubt I'm going to be able to sleep much tonight lol.

Rhinocerosity

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Just finished paperwork. Great experience w Zack from Eurocar - Lotus Orange County. No ADM. No talk of PPF or Ceramic. Mild upsell on extended wty which I politely declined. He even arranged transport down to my PPF shop in San Diego for $400. Car looks gorgeous in person. Happy w Nimbus/Red. Panel gap seems fine, Ac blows fine at all levels, rear hatch clicks nicely from about 12 inch drop, Reverse lock-out springs back nicely. They got 6 in - 2 DV, 1 black, 1 Vivid, 1 Seneca, my Nimbus. Said no issues w any so far. Now juat have to wait for my PPF. They say they will start SOON...
Very happy to hear no ADM, thats been my main concern for a while now, but I'm going through Zack for this as well so unless he has something against me specifically then I guess I should be all good.

sirringo

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
As of yesterday afternoon, they've delivered 8. I'm picking mine up tomorrow
Congrats and enjoy! Do you have any idea what financing packages they're offering by chance?

Balboa

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
If anyone is looking for a Nimbus/Upper BlackPack/Touring/Red leather/DC/No Privacy Glass - Galpin may have a cancellation. FE 2.0 MSRP

Wiz33

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Congrats and enjoy! Do you have any idea what financing packages they're offering by chance?
I would advise using your own Financing resources (bank, credit union) as dealer usually have the worst rate. The only reason I'm using theirs is that I'm doing a business lease as I can get a partial write off with pre-tax dollars.

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Just finished paperwork. Great experience w Zack from Eurocar - Lotus Orange County. No ADM. No talk of PPF or Ceramic. Mild upsell on extended wty which I politely declined. He even arranged transport down to my PPF shop in San Diego for $400. Car looks gorgeous in person. Happy w Nimbus/Red. Panel gap seems fine, Ac blows fine at all levels, rear hatch clicks nicely from about 12 inch drop, Reverse lock-out springs back nicely. They got 6 in - 2 DV, 1 black, 1 Vivid, 1 Seneca, my Nimbus. Said no issues w any so far. Now juat have to wait for my PPF. They say they will start SOON...
Good news on the no ADM, been waiting to hear this news. Surprising no talk of PPF considering it's been reported that they have an outside shop they've been working with for years and are "masters of their craft". Maybe because you already had a shop picked out they decided not to bother? Also, considering you seem to be the first forum member picking up from Eurocar, I'm wondering if you'd mind sharing the other out the door costs they are presenting you with (prep, delivery, etc)?

Last edited:

Balboa

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Very happy to hear no ADM, thats been my main concern for a while now, but I'm going through Zack for this as well so unless he has something against me specifically then I guess I should be all good.
He wouldn't commit MSRP to me FOREVER - always said it would be 'priced at market'. A few weeks ago I pressed him seeing orpahned cars being offered close to FE 1.0 prices and he finally said they would be selling at MSRP (at least FE 2.0 MSRP). Nikki before him told me MSRP but I never got it in writing and when Zack arrived he wouldn't promise they would honor that. I think we're just lucking out with the market - I have no doubt there could have been gouging if there were buyers paying premium (A year ago I would have probably paid up to $10K premium)

RichiEmira

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Had a fantastic day yesterday! Drove to Lotus of Pittsburgh to pick up my Seneca Blue with my friend. He picked up his Dark Verdant at the same time. We had a great trip home traveling on Route 30 back to Harrisburg (Lots of mountain passes on that drive) and even got to glimpse at the Flight 93 Memorial in Somerset County through the Spring foliage. Both cars performed admirably on the way home. I can’t believe I woke up to the Emira in my garage!
IMG_8736.jpeg
IMG_8744.jpeg

drjazzsk

Reaction score
He wouldn't commit MSRP to me FOREVER - always said it would be 'priced at market'. A few weeks ago I pressed him seeing orpahned cars being offered close to FE 1.0 prices and he finally said they would be selling at MSRP (at least FE 2.0 MSRP). Nikki before him told me MSRP but I never got it in writing and when Zack arrived he wouldn't promise they would honor that. I think we're just lucking out with the market - I have no doubt there could have been gouging if there were buyers paying premium (A year ago I would have probably paid up to $10K premium)
Funny he played this same game with me as well with not committing to msrp or less at time of delivery. Playing word games. I told him I was taking my business elsewhere if he didn’t commit in writing to as such. He finally conceded. Got it in writing.

RichiEmira

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hey all, I’m about to pickup my vehicle on Friday. What interest rates are you all seeing and who are the lenders?

Just figure I’d do a field survey here to get the best deal.
With good credit and a family member in the service, the best rate I’ve seen is 4.54% at Navy Federal Credit Union. My friend and I were both successful in getting that rate. The dealer was blown away and couldn’t touch it.

Wiz33

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Had a fantastic day yesterday! Drove to Lotus of Pittsburgh to pick up my Seneca Blue with my friend. He picked up his Dark Verdant at the same time. We had a great trip home traveling on Route 30 back to Harrisburg (Lots of mountain passes on that drive) and even got to glimpse at the Flight 93 Memorial in Somerset County through the Spring foliage. Both cars performed admirably on the way home. I can’t believe I woke up to the Emira in my garage!View attachment 42366View attachment 42367
What did you use for the temporary wrap to protect from stone chips

drjazzsk

Reaction score
With good credit and a family member in the service, the best rate I’ve seen is 4.54% at Navy Federal Credit Union. My friend and I were both successful in getting that rate. The dealer was blown away and couldn’t touch it.
I wish they would open up financing to non service members (or family of etc) but pay extra points. It would still be better than what’s out there.

Blackthought_

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Hey all, I’m about to pickup my vehicle on Friday. What interest rates are you all seeing and who are the lenders?

Just figure I’d do a field survey here to get the best deal.
I got mine from pen fed. Their rates are going down and they are in the 5’s depending on length of loan

Go Kart

… has a HUGE member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
What did you use for the temporary wrap to protect from stone chips

I plan on using wide rolls of good ol’ painters tape for our drive back from Vegas (about 480 miles)…

#RoadTrip

IMG_7019.jpeg
IMG_7020.jpeg