USA/Canada Delivery Thread

LuckysDad

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
He ordered the same day as me back in July 2021 too. So crazy.. Should just cancelled or moved his deposit to the new Lotus of Philly that opened while we were waiting. Woulda been much closer and you know.. also here by now. 😡
The first of Lotus Philly cars just landed with this batch at Newark today.
They haven't received a single car yet.

DF_Toronto

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
He ordered the same day as me back in July 2021 too. So crazy.. Should just cancelled or moved his deposit to the new Lotus of Philly that opened while we were waiting. Woulda been much closer and you know.. also here by now. 😡
July deposit as well, no car - you sure he’s not Canadian?
IMG_0702.jpeg

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Lol. The VIN's right before and after mine are on the list, but mine is missing. This is getting beyond ridiculous. Where's my car Lotus?

nfollin

Reaction score
Lol. The VIN's right before and after mine are on the list, but mine is missing. This is getting beyond ridiculous. Where's my car Lotus?
At least you have a VIN. My salesman from Washington hasn't even responded to me asking about PPF and Ceramic, who was doing it, etc. And when I called him, after I got the email from them to call them, he said to email him, which also, no response. At least I moved so I never have to deal with them again.

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
At least you have a VIN. My salesman from Washington hasn't even responded to me asking about PPF and Ceramic, who was doing it, etc. And when I called him, after I got the email from them to call them, he said to email him, which also, no response. At least I moved so I never have to deal with them again.
I don't blame my sales guy or the dealership. They only have what Lotus gives them which is practically nothing. I would hate to work there and be trying to sell Lotus vehicles. Who's your sales guy? Mine is Alan Grana who has always replied to my emails or calls. I know there were some who used to be there but left, so maybe your guy isn't there anymore? I'm emailing mine to see if he has any info.

KAR120C

Get off my lawn!
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Today I took delivery of my Emira!! Almost 6 months after my M2C crash and resulting surgeries and rehabs, I am finally cleared to drive again. This feels like a reward and the coinciding timing of delivery is perfect! Drove home and it sounds terrific and looks terrificer!

I did full PPF and added black letters in the back. Nothing major at this point. Maybe a Milltek test pipe at some point.

1711726147262.jpeg

1711726186251.jpeg

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Today I took delivery of my Emira!! Almost 6 months after my M2C crash and resulting surgeries and rehabs, I am finally cleared to drive again. This feels like a reward and the coinciding timing of delivery is perfect! Drove home and it sounds terrific and looks terrificer!

I did full PPF and added black letters in the back. Nothing major at this point. Maybe a Milltek test pipe at some point.

View attachment 40062

View attachment 40063
Looks beautiful in that spec, very classy

73JPS

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

View attachment 40062

View attachment 40063
Congrats! That’s gorgeous. 👍🏼

Zardoz

Reaction score
I've compiled all of the VINs I could find for the US Emira shipments. What's missing is that I could only find 99 of the 150 VINs for the first shipment dated 12/1/2023. So this list is incomplete. This list will be updated as new shipments arrive.

One VIN before me & 2 VIN's after were on this boat. Continuation of bizzaro world. Lotus Sucks!!!!!

CHEESE

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Other than Canadians, it looks like a couple of the people who mentioned their cars still not on the list are from New York

nfollin

Reaction score
I don't blame my sales guy or the dealership. They only have what Lotus gives them which is practically nothing. I would hate to work there and be trying to sell Lotus vehicles. Who's your sales guy? Mine is Alan Grana who has always replied to my emails or calls. I know there were some who used to be there but left, so maybe your guy isn't there anymore? I'm emailing mine to see if he has any info.
Mine is David, It's mostly that I called him to ask about something and he just started with "We don't know where your car is, we'll call you when we know okay? Bye" and then hung up. And I was basically trying to tell them I was moving to Denver and if there was anything i needed to do before I moved that would be helpful, and that I needed to register the car in a different place than I originally intended. I really have only contacted them 3 times in the last 3 years, so I get they are also frustrated, but I generally would like to ask a question before being given an answer.

Shyatic

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
When did you receive your vin?
A week or so ago I think - my dealer was delayed it sending it to me, but the car was in Baltimore on the 12th and unloaded. Just got on the transport a few days ago, so it's making its way to the dealer now.

Time2Fly

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Mine is David, It's mostly that I called him to ask about something and he just started with "We don't know where your car is, we'll call you when we know okay? Bye" and then hung up. And I was basically trying to tell them I was moving to Denver and if there was anything i needed to do before I moved that would be helpful, and that I needed to register the car in a different place than I originally intended. I really have only contacted them 3 times in the last 3 years, so I get they are also frustrated, but I generally would like to ask a question before being given an answer.

Greetings fellow Denverite. There's another recent transplant on here as well.

nfollin

Reaction score
Greetings fellow Denverite. There's another recent transplant on here as well.
Thank you! Yeah on the bright side at least It'll be warmer and I can drive it back through Billings, etc for a nice drive. I drove my AMG GT down last weekend and basically had to race the storms.